Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
HF is down ?
Hi, sorry but this is really off topic. HackForums is down for me, is it down for you also guys ?

Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at hackforums.net Port 80

That's what I keep getting.

Thanks.
It seems that you are firewalled. Like me.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Well are you using a proxy or vpn?
Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Isnt HF under a ddos? and PS: hf discussions arent really wanted here
(04-17-2011, 03:45 PM)dudesons123 Wrote: Forbidden

Isnt HF under a ddos? and PS: hf discussions arent really wanted here
Yes HF was under ddos attack, but it is over. And i believe you can talk about HF if it is a emergency and you can't access HF
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
(04-17-2011, 04:11 PM)The Stig Wrote: Yes HF was under ddos attack, but it is over. And i believe you can talk about HF if it is a emergency and you can't access HF

There's no official rule against discussing HF, it's just generally not wanted on the forum, and threads like this tend to get closed.
These threads are constantly being posted.. New members may not see a problem, but when you've been part of SF for a long time, HF related threads get extremely annoying.