Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has your luck with the ladies been going?
(04-13-2011, 09:56 PM)Infinity Wrote: Thats how I feel right now lol, It will take some effort to get an answer from her as to why she thought it wasn't working. She doesn't respond to any messages when I try to make things simple. But she doesn't seem to want to talk to me in person, and she says i'm a nice guy, but it's not fair for her? I was the one who made sacrifices to spend time with her when they got cancelled because she was too busy.. I think she should have noticed that it was more unfair for me. I have a whole bunch of unanswered questions at this point that i'll have to answer by forcing the answers out of her because she doesn't want to talk to me. Yet she's told her friends that have told me she isn't mad at me, and that's the only reason I could think of for why she is ignoring me. It just makes no sense lol, but it's toying with my mind for sure.

Maybe she just needs some time alone right now? Maybe give her a few days and then message her and ask her nicely if she could give you an answer to why you two broke up.
(04-13-2011, 11:13 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Maybe she just needs some time alone right now? Maybe give her a few days and then message her and ask her nicely if she could give you an answer to why you two broke up.

I'll try doing that, i'll wait until the weekend to ask
"The person who care's the least... controls the relationship." -Me

I don't know if I heard that somewhere or made it up when I was drunk. But I use it all the time and sadly it's true. That's how life works though I guess. Would you rather be the one that gets pooped on or be the one that does the pooping? That's a gross way to put it but it makes sense.

I just hate seeing girls play (don't take this the wrong way) weak guys that think with their heart. Guys are supposed to find a balance between their Head and their Head. And when the time is right, throw a little bit of emotion in there. That's just my opinion. If this post offended you, then disregard and move on. But I really don't like seeing guys chase girls around like hopeless dogs. It get's quite pathetic at times (not referring to anyone in this post, I speak in a general sense).
Once you keep getting hurt, you will get wiser and not trust nor' fall to fast. That is good.

Mine has been going well. I just use human manipulation and seduce some. (;

You should have defended yourself and fought back. What an awesome best friend, eh?
(04-14-2011, 03:50 PM)Pulse Wrote: Once you keep getting hurt, you will get wiser and not trust nor' fall to fast. That is good.

You should have defended yourself and fought back. What an awesome best friend, eh?

Or it could go the other way if you are a defensive person, and treat everyone as if they are manipulators as well. Whether they are or not, you'll still act like they are the bad one. Even though it's true that you could probably get stronger mentally from having been through so much.
(04-14-2011, 03:50 PM)Pulse Wrote: Once you keep getting hurt, you will get wiser and not trust nor' fall to fast. That is good.

I did, and I had my knife in my pocket, I told him that he's a lucky mother punker because if I had gotten it out, I would have stabbed him. Now I'm waiting for the right time to find his car, and break every god damn window on it, then key the words "I'm a Tool" on his hood. I'm also going to slash his tires :3
(04-14-2011, 04:34 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: I did, and I had my knife in my pocket, I told him that he's a lucky mother punker because if I had gotten it out, I would have stabbed him. Now I'm waiting for the right time to find his car, and break every god damn window on it, then key the words "I'm a Tool" on his hood. I'm also going to slash his tires :3

Not that i'm encouraging this stuff, but I would have beaten the sh*t out of him as well lol. People don't really mess around with me though, since i'm a fairly big guy, in comparison to most of the people my age. It's funny though, now that I think about it, you're going through the same thing as me. I asked her out a long time ago, and before I said anything, somehow she knew I was going to ask her out and she said yes before I even got a word in when I walked up to her lol, I'll never forget that. Tried working time out of my own schedule to plan a date with her, and more than half of the time, she had stuff going instead. She told me that she really liked me, and all of her friends said she liked me a lot too, but she couldn't sacrifice some time to go on a date with me? She broke up, and said it wasn't fair for her (no idea why), and by the way she broke up with me, i'm left behind with unanswered questions. Still don't know why we broke up, or why she doesn't talk to me, and why she ignores all of my messages now.

She started ignoring my messages around a week before we broke up. Fortunately, depending on how you look at it, she hasn't hooked up with another guy yet. But I do know that another guy is interested in her, and that he is trying to get with her right now. If it does happen though, even though I don't have any control over what she/they want to do if they do decide to get together. I'll have my fun knocking him around a bit if I find out that he's responsible for anything that would cause me and her to break up. I've come to a few conclusions, but i'm not sure yet. He just better hope that I don't find out. Stealing someones girlfriend, you better be expected to take the consequences. Something happened between us a week before she actually said anything, and now that she's ignoring all of my messages, I know there must be something going on in behind the scenes that I don't know about.
(04-14-2011, 04:48 PM)Infinity Wrote: I've come to a few conclusions, but i'm not sure yet.

I've read your story Smile and I hope it's doing better now, however I would strongly urge you not to even continue dwelling on possible conclusions, it may end bad. All it does it bring more feelings to the surface. Just wait it out Smile

As for the rest, I agree with Infinity Tongue
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(04-14-2011, 05:29 PM)Veryx Wrote: I've read your story Smile and I hope it's doing better now, however I would strongly urge you not to even continue dwelling on possible conclusions, it may end bad. All it does it bring more feelings to the surface. Just wait it out Smile

As for the rest, I agree with Infinity Tongue

I've made that mistake before, so right now I don't have anything personal against the guy. But if I do find out anything, that will turn things around real quick. I'm not acting on my assumptions for now, i've already made that mistake in the past growing up, so I have enough sense to not do it again. I don't need a reason for her to be mad at me when I know she isn't mad at me right now. But my perspective will change on the situation if anything shows up in front of my eyes. You can't trust people for your own personal conflicts, thats why I need to witness proof myself.
(04-14-2011, 04:48 PM)Infinity Wrote: Not that i'm encouraging this stuff, but I would have beaten the sh*t out of him as well lol. People don't really mess around with me though, since i'm a fairly big guy, in comparison to most of the people my age. It's funny though, now that I think about it, you're going through the same thing as me. I asked her out a long time ago, and before I said anything, somehow she knew I was going to ask her out and she said yes before I even got a word in when I walked up to her lol, I'll never forget that. Tried working time out of my own schedule to plan a date with her, and more than half of the time, she had stuff going instead. She told me that she really liked me, and all of her friends said she liked me a lot too, but she couldn't sacrifice some time to go on a date with me? She broke up, and said it wasn't fair for her (no idea why), and by the way she broke up with me, i'm left behind with unanswered questions. Still don't know why we broke up, or why she doesn't talk to me, and why she ignores all of my messages now.

She started ignoring my messages around a week before we broke up. Fortunately, depending on how you look at it, she hasn't hooked up with another guy yet. But I do know that another guy is interested in her, and that he is trying to get with her right now. If it does happen though, even though I don't have any control over what she/they want to do if they do decide to get together. I'll have my fun knocking him around a bit if I find out that he's responsible for anything that would cause me and her to break up. I've come to a few conclusions, but i'm not sure yet. He just better hope that I don't find out. Stealing someones girlfriend, you better be expected to take the consequences. Something happened between us a week before she actually said anything, and now that she's ignoring all of my messages, I know there must be something going on in behind the scenes that I don't know about.

I fully agree, I cannot stand when another person gets in the way of a relationship. My "Best Friend" came to me with every single little problem she had with her ex, and although I wanted to say "Just break up with him, and go out with me :3" I held back, and gave her some advice that I would have done if I was in her position (Which happened to be break up with him). She ignored everything, and guess what happened... He broke up with her, now she's the one sitting there mopping around all day saying she still "Loves" him.

I would do the exact same thing, beat the living crap out of this kid if he did have something to do with you two breaking up, that's not something a guy should do to someone, especially another guy. I hope everything returns to normal for you, and you two get back to dating, you seem very heartbroken, and that's not a place anyone should be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad luck 3 519 05-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  Wish me luck =D on EXAMS Anubis™ 29 3,208 07-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Solidify