Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How has your luck with the ladies been going?
(04-17-2011, 10:50 AM)Methanity Wrote: Well, I'm trying to start a conversation with a girl I like, but I'm pretty careful, I don't want to screw anything up.

- Methanity

You shouldn't be like that. From my experience, I can tell you that you shouldn't try to be cautious about screwing things up. If you do that chances are you aren't being yourself around her, and that's not good. It is good however to show her that you can go out of your comfort zone for her. If you're always worried about screwing things up you'll be more "reserved" and you need to open up to her instead. You want to give her an honest impression of you however, also a good one.
(04-17-2011, 10:56 AM)Infinity Wrote: You shouldn't be like that. From my experience, I can tell you that you shouldn't try to be cautious about screwing things up. If you do that chances are you aren't being yourself around her, and that's not good. It is good however to show her that you can go out of your comfort zone for her. If you're always worried about screwing things up you'll be more "reserved" and you need to open up to her instead. You want to give her an honest impression of you however, also a good one.

Appreciate the help, I'll go ahead and do what must be done.

I'll keep you guys updated.

- Methanity

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad luck 3 519 05-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  Wish me luck =D on EXAMS Anubis™ 29 3,204 07-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Solidify