Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today wasn't one of the best days i've had
Don't be to desperate if you want her back. Of course do you get attached to a person after being in a relationship in a whole f*cking year. It's a long time, that's why it's so hard for you to come over it. But don't fear, you'll get over it by the time.

- Methanity
(04-17-2011, 11:10 AM)Methanity Wrote: Don't be to desperate if you want her back. Of course do you get attached to a person after being in a relationship in a whole f*cking year. It's a long time, that's why it's so hard for you to come over it. But don't fear, you'll get over it by the time.

- Methanity

Most difficult part is accepting that you will get over it, in my mind, because it means you're not going to get back with her, but I guess i'll have to
(04-17-2011, 11:15 AM)Infinity Wrote: Most difficult part is accepting that you will get over it, in my mind, because it means you're not going to get back with her, but I guess i'll have to
Indeed, I think it's the best to do right now.

- Methanity
(04-17-2011, 11:20 AM)Methanity Wrote: Indeed, I think it's the best to do right now.

- Methanity

You are right though, I just started to realize that. I need to just forget about her, and live life on my own for a little while at least, then decide what i'm going to do later, when I don't have my emotions mixed in to deal with.
(04-17-2011, 11:21 AM)Infinity Wrote: You are right though, I just started to realize that. I need to just forget about her, and live life on my own for a little while at least, then decide what i'm going to do later, when I don't have my emotions mixed in to deal with.
Create a new path, think about yourself as "Re-born" if you do so, you'll reach the point of no return, and you'll have to fully accept that she's past.

Hope my advice helps you somehow.

- Methanity
The pain your going through isn't good at all and you can reflect on this by thinking why she broke up with you and if really you were to good for her cause a lot of relationships have flaws like this. I hope you get things back on track and don't worry yourself over this certain female to much. If there is something I have told many before and that's to keep your chin up and always smile.
(07-18-2011, 04:09 PM)Diabolic Wrote: The pain your going through isn't good at all and you can reflect on this by thinking why she broke up with you and if really you were to good for her cause a lot of relationships have flaws like this. I hope you get things back on track and don't worry yourself over this certain female to much. If there is something I have told many before and that's to keep your chin up and always smile.

Hey dude, this thread is three months old. I think he's over it by now. Tongue You should first check the date of when the thread started.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw something very upsetting today EJK 3 904 07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Back to my hyper days.. Cronus 13 2,441 01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Sleeping nightmares 3 straight days Prominent 12 1,044 09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Last Post: .edit
  I broke up with my girlfriend today RiXXoN 11 1,365 07-31-2011, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  This girl I met few days ago... Gerira 13 2,303 07-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Gerira