Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fck Forums
[Image: logo.png]

Who are we?

Fck Forums (FF) is a brand new Forum created basically for LQ posting. Anything goes in Fck Forums, except for some few critical things. We do NOT accept any HQ posters at all.

Basic Information

Fck Forums has a total of 11 Forums, 7 which are sub forums. These include:

[Image: rules.png]Rules And Announcements
[Image: lounge.png]Lounge
[Image: freeshit.png]Giveaways
[Image: sport.png]Sports
[Image: music.png]Music
[Image: computer.png]Computers
[Image: movie.png]Movies
[Image: games.png]Games
[Image: market.png]Market
[Image: usergroups.png]Usergroups And Crews
[Image: graphic.png]Graphics

So come down and check us out!
Sounds like a stupid idea if you ask me. Why would you want a forum full of LQ posts? :S
(04-11-2011, 10:36 AM)Fragma Wrote: Sounds like a stupid idea if you ask me. Why would you want a forum full of LQ posts? :S

Well 4chan is one of the most popular forums out there so maybe he's on to something. Oui
(04-11-2011, 10:46 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Well 4chan is one of the most popular forums out there so maybe he's on to something. Oui

I've never been on 4chan so I don't know what it's like. But I really can't see why anybody would want to go onto a forum which is full of LQ posts.
(04-11-2011, 10:46 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Well 4chan is one of the most popular forums out there so maybe he's on to something. Oui

4chan isn't a forum.

However his forum does sound like it could turn into something like 4chan. Trolls running around loose everywhere.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
(04-11-2011, 10:36 AM)Fragma Wrote: Sounds like a stupid idea if you ask me. Why would you want a forum full of LQ posts? :S

Not LQ as in "lol cool story bro", our grammer is fine, it's just LQ as in Swearing.
(04-12-2011, 06:58 AM)sp0rky Wrote: Not LQ as in "lol cool story bro", our grammer is fine, it's just LQ as in Swearing.

Oh my, the oh so sweet irony of this post.
The excessive profanity will definitely not appeal to those of a younger age.
Thank you for advertising for my forum. Also it's not LQ or HQ. It's FQ.

Why would I make it? Because it's awesome.
LOL, Very nice site you got there.

I lol'd at the troll face if your not registered ;D
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...