Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love her
Well to start I gotta say, next time use periods. As on the topic. Just tell her how you feel. She will understand and most likely feel the same to you.
Ok Thank you everybody
Well... I WAS in the same boat as you, a little while back. I loved my best friend, and I told her how I felt about her. Sadly, she didn't feel the same way, and I was fine with that. Then, she starts dating this random kid, who randomly starts beef with me. Long story short, I got jumped, because I was close friends with this girl, and she decided to tell her BF what I had told her. Now, this was over like 2 months ago I told her, and I still got jumped.

Girls come and go, their not worth every minute of your attention unless you get theirs.
(04-11-2011, 06:46 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Well... I WAS in the same boat as you, a little while back. I loved my best friend, and I told her how I felt about her. Sadly, she didn't feel the same way, and I was fine with that. Then, she starts dating this random kid, who randomly starts beef with me. Long story short, I got jumped, because I was close friends with this girl, and she decided to tell her BF what I had told her. Now, this was over like 2 months ago I told her, and I still got jumped.

Girls come and go, their not worth every minute of your attention unless you get theirs.
Not to be off topic but im sorry for you getting jumped for being honest.

Well thats never happened to me before and dude im sorry that even happened to you
(04-11-2011, 06:50 PM)iNviZ Wrote: Not to be off topic but im sorry for you getting jumped for being honest.

Yeah, me too. Me and her aren't friends, and she didn't even apologize to me. She lead me on, and she was a awful friend. Girls are creatures that cannot be understood, you can be super close friends with them, and still get jumped by her "boyfriend" when their not dating.

@Tac

Yeah man. Just don't do what I did, don't get jumped over this girl.
ok man. but there was another girl that all we did while she was dating someone that wanted to yea and we did then she got pregnant by him and push her down steps and killed the child i beat the living sh** out of him for that man
(04-11-2011, 10:03 PM)zT A C T 1 C Sz Wrote: ok man. but there was another girl that all we did while she was dating someone that wanted to yea and we did then she got pregnant by him and push her down steps and killed the child i beat the living sh** out of him for that man

Good, No child deserves to die unless the mother cannot support the child, and that's only if they catch it quick enough to have it aborted.
(04-11-2011, 12:41 AM)zT A C T 1 C Sz Wrote: i have known this girl for 10 years we dated once for about two months and its bull we broke up but now its like i cant live without her she is the love of my life i have loved her since a year after i knew her and im not the type of person to befriend a chick seriously i dont wanna hear about there bfs and exs so i have heard it for 5 years now and im tired im about to leave her freakin life someone help i do not know what to do

I recommend you become a friend again, once you guy's feel like it's time to get back since you guy's are starting to love each other and feel really strong then ask her out again.

Best I can tell you, or to move on. :S
Well she called me today and me and her are talking again i asked her out and she said yes so h*** yea

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,876 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat