Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Official Cute Girl Thread !!!
Not bad, Nelly Furtado's music isn't bad, but i've just gotten tired of hearing it over and over because she was such a hit on the radio. She's a fairly decent woman though.
I fap all I want, I agree, it does look like britny spears or lisly lohan...
Great contributions guys, keep em up at this rate we can make it an Important thread lol...
[Image: t5BWm.png]
[Image: cute_emo_girls_03.jpg]

For sure Oui
[Image: apoc.png]
(04-19-2011, 05:58 PM)Infinity Wrote: You don't quite get it lol. There's natural beauty that could make some people consider others as cute. Not everyone that is cute is someone you meet on the street. Some you may have never met out there, but that doesn't mean they aren't cute. I don't see how even if she did have to stand in front of a mirror for 2 hours, or even 4 for that matter wouldn't make her any less cute, it's her job basically. It's irrelevant to the definition of that word.

I think cute is more than just looks. It's a package. The way they act, talk smell, react, and of course look to me is what makes somebody cute, to me at least.

To feel the need to wear makeup to impress others just shows insecurity and a lack of willpower.
I don't splel check.
(04-19-2011, 08:09 PM)Scalise Wrote: I think cute is more than just looks. It's a package. The way they act, talk smell, react, and of course look to me is what makes somebody cute, to me at least.

To feel the need to wear makeup to impress others just shows insecurity and a lack of willpower.

But right now it's only based on looks since you can't smell or see the way they react through a fixed image. I don't know where you brought makeup into the conversation though lol, I didn't mention anything on that, but the picture of the girl I added here wasn't wearing too much makeup in the image.
Scalise Wrote:To feel the need to wear makeup to impress others just shows insecurity and a lack of willpower.

You took the words from my mouth. Smile
Misa Campo wins all.
I think number 1 is prettiest.
Number one is the best looking imo Pirate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB 2.0 Official Mascot and New logo TalishHF 10 1,202 01-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Hamster died [Pics & Cute] Incogonito - HF 41 7,029 12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Post: aGameStory
  How cute. Seriously. Ya cant deny? DAMINK™ 8 1,121 02-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™