Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want the Old Site Back
If anyone from the "good old days" is still around (I think DAMINK and Fragma might be the only ones) you'll know me, but you newer people probably won't. I left the site quite some time ago because I disagreed with a lot of the changes taking place, and the content was declining. Coming back, I really don't like what I see. I see a lot of LQ posts, a lot of users who only have one post and that is a thread in the marketplace spamming whatever useless product they're selling that nobody will ever buy, but I do see a few quality users. I would like to see the site go back to what it originally was, which is a great community full of high quality users who help each other, post interesting information, and have intelligent debates. A lot of us are from HF, including myself, and that is probably where a lot of the issues come into play. The culture there is very different from how it is here, we're focused more on quality, and as cheesy as it sounds, a family among our forum. At least, that is what it was like before everything went down hill. Basically what I'm trying to get at through this post is that I'm back, and I want to see this forum live up to the potential I know it has, so I will be posting at the highest quality I can, and I hope that you will do the same. Let's make this forum great again.
Make this forum again better, lets do it. ;)
I remember DamINK, but I don't remember you lol.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
This, unfortunately, happens with forums. It's happened here and it has happened on HF. I don't know if I was around the time you are speaking about, but it was higher quality when I joined. This is my first time on in a long time.
I am here and somewhat active.