Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is the sickest .swf ever
That, is truely, ill. It is really cool.
That's awesome! Gonna send it to my friends! Thanks for the awesome share!
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
(04-08-2011, 10:23 PM)Infinity Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 10:22 PM)Laugh Wrote: Right click > Save as
Right click will not work in an SWF file, it will come up with adobe settings. Just go to file > Save as instead, or Ctrl + S.

You right click the link and save it, not on the actual page.
(04-24-2011, 11:21 AM)Sickshot Wrote: You right click the link and save it, not on the actual page.

Right clicking the link in the url won't do anything though :S

What i've always done, since the page on the first post is already directed to the url http://www................../matrix.swf

If you run Firefox, I know you can click the address bar in the url area, to make it active, then once the link is highlighted all you need to do is use the shortcut (Ctrl + S) which will bring up a dialog box to save ONLY the swf (matrix.swf). Then it's on your computer and you can open it in your web browser without going to that site or having an internet connection.

I always use firefox, so I don't remember what methods work in other web browsers, but that's the method I use in firefox.
(04-24-2011, 11:26 AM)Infinity Wrote: Right clicking the link in the url won't do anything though :S

What i've always done, since the page on the first post is already directed to the url http://www................../matrix.swf

If you run Firefox, I know you can click the address bar in the url area, to make it active, then once the link is highlighted all you need to do is use the shortcut (Ctrl + S) which will bring up a dialog box to save ONLY the swf (matrix.swf). Then it's on your computer and you can open it in your web browser without going to that site or having an internet connection.

I always use firefox, so I don't remember what methods work in other web browsers, but that's the method I use in firefox.

It's not a difficult concept to understand, quit trying to argue, you're making things way too difficult.

[Image: lolnio.png]
(04-24-2011, 11:28 AM)Sickshot Wrote: It's not a difficult concept to understand, quit trying to argue, you're making things way too difficult.

[Image: lolnio.png]

I'm not trying to argue, i'm just saying not all web pages will have a convenient link for you directly on the page. Meaning my method works too.

The way that I do it, is just as fast, except it works in all cases, while yours does not
(04-24-2011, 11:29 AM)Infinity Wrote: I'm not trying to argue, i'm just saying not all web pages will have a convenient link for you directly on the page. Meaning my method works too.

You're telling people that right clicking and saving the link doesn't work, even though it does.

Your method works, great, good for you, just don't tell people that a different method doesn't work simply because you don't use it.

Oui
(04-24-2011, 11:31 AM)Sickshot Wrote: You're telling people that right clicking and saving the link doesn't work, even though it does.

Your method works, great, good for you, just don't tell people that a different method doesn't work simply because you don't use it.

Oui

I was thinking you meant right clicking on the link in the url address bar, not the link in the thread
(04-24-2011, 11:29 AM)Infinity Wrote: The way that I do it, is just as fast, except it works in all cases, while yours does not

It doesn't work in all cases, for example if the .swf is embedded.

You don't realize both methods are doing the same exact thing, the only difference is you're pressing a hot key rather then clicking a button.
(04-24-2011, 07:43 PM)Sickshot Wrote: It doesn't work in all cases, for example if the .swf is embedded.

You don't realize both methods are doing the same exact thing, the only difference is you're pressing a hot key rather then clicking a button.

I already stated that your method won't work all of the time because there isn't a convenient link to the file at all times...

My method will work always, you just need the url to point toward the embedded swf. It's easy to find the name of the swf by searching through the site's ftp content with a scanner if you really need to.

Find me an embedded swf, and i'll use my method to send you the swf file if you need proof. I'll even go through the trouble to post a video of me using my method for you're purposes. I am not here to argue, but I know my method works all the time, so if you have a method that works for you, great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swf for video converter!!! macdonjo 14 2,288 03-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ron Starc