Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is the sickest .swf ever
(04-08-2011, 10:20 PM)RDCA Wrote: Hey can you share this with me? dl link please?

The link is in the first post. Or do you mean the swf file?

Just save the webpage item Smile
(04-08-2011, 10:22 PM)Laugh Wrote: Right click > Save as

Right click will not work in an SWF file, it will come up with adobe settings. Just go to file > Save as instead, or Ctrl + S.
To save...

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>Save File</title>
<body>
<a href="http://laughinginc.net84.net/Matrix.swf">Right click -> Save link as</a>
</body>
</html>

Just copy/paste that into Notepad, save as .html and just double click the new HTML file Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(04-08-2011, 10:44 PM)Veryx Wrote: To save...

Code:
<html>
<head>
<title>Save File</title>
<body>
<a href="http://laughinginc.net84.net/Matrix.swf">Right click -> Save link as</a>
</body>
</html>

Just copy/paste that into Notepad, save as .html and just double click the new HTML file Smile

You'll still need an internet connection for this. The way I showed him will download the actual "Matrix.swf" file. Which can be opened as an swf within your web browser if you want.

This is just like an internet shortcut.
I've seen a few websites like this before. Very addictive. I can certainly see myself spending a good hour or so playing this lol.
(04-08-2011, 10:23 PM)Infinity Wrote: The link is in the first post. Or do you mean the swf file?

Just save the webpage item Smile
(04-08-2011, 10:22 PM)Laugh Wrote: Right click > Save as
Right click will not work in an SWF file, it will come up with adobe settings. Just go to file > Save as instead, or Ctrl + S.

Worked for me in the OP haha.
I can do this for hours and hours ^^ Thanks for it mate Big Grin!
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
I remember this it comes from a developer, he has a site with lot of stuff like these, ill search the site.
Roflmao
LOL....Awesome music
where did you find that ?

thanks very much for the share brother....
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
Haha nice find, I had a great song going.
Only problem now is that my eyes hurt. Big Grin

I've started creating images and seeing what they sound like. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Well mine is the awesomeost!!!

[Image: 87043f7ec51f3c12bd5f854880b64495.png]
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swf for video converter!!! macdonjo 14 2,290 03-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ron Starc