Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Guide To Awesomeness [eBook/Free]
Wassup guys!
I decided to contribute to SF by giving away an eBook for free to all members.

I really didn't know where to post this, so I thought of posting it in OSHIT. Tongue

This eBook is a guide to all the tricks and tips you need to understand how to be the best on Youtube.
There's no limit to what you can do Smile
I know there are a few youtubers here, so they might benefit a lot from it. Even if you're not a youtube user... Dammit ITS FREE! Tongue
Just be sure to share what you learn with others.

There's no strings attached, no ads, or any other lame stuff. Just a straight up MediaFire link.
Just comment here and I'll PM you the link.
(This is so that I can keep track of who's downloading the file.)

Enjoy! Big Grin

EDIT: If this is the wrong forum to post in, could a moderator please move it to the appropriate section? Thanks Smile
What's the ebook even about? What's awesome like getting views, subs? Anyways I'll take a download and see myself.
(05-01-2011, 12:18 PM)Epicly Wrote: What's the ebook even about? What's awesome like getting views, subs? Anyways I'll take a download and see myself.

Its just a guide on how youtube works. This will help you make better videos and promote yourself.
I'll send you the link Smile
hey, this seems pretty cool. ill pm you
This would probably be best off in the Video Editing section, as the description states, "topics include Youtube".

Thanks for the share anyway, I'll probably PM you for this soon.
(05-02-2011, 12:50 PM)Fragma Wrote: This would probably be best off in the Video Editing section, as the description states, "topics include Youtube".

Thanks for the share anyway, I'll probably PM you for this soon.

Yeah, I did think about it, but then I thought, "A book would probably feel awkward next to all these videos." Big Grin
Anyways, the book doesn't really say much about video editing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Offering Free ebook services. Fallenour 4 449 05-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Cybr
  [FREE] Gambling Guide Ebook [FREE] JustHayden 5 822 05-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Omniscient