Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is the sickest .swf ever
Ive seen these before, there pretty cool :p

Might try making a sick beat Smile
(04-24-2011, 08:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: I already stated that your method won't work all of the time because there isn't a convenient link to the file at all times...

My method will work always, you just need the url to point toward the embedded swf. It's easy to find the name of the swf by searching through the site's ftp content with a scanner if you really need to.

Find me an embedded swf, and i'll use my method to send you the swf file if you need proof. I'll even go through the trouble to post a video of me using my method for you're purposes. I am not here to argue, but I know my method works all the time, so if you have a method that works for you, great.

You're obviously very stubborn.

The hotkey does the same damn thing as right clicking and saving the file, it's a freakin hotkey for the command.

You need a URL to get to the content so both methods will always work.

Just stop trying "win", you already said you aren't trying to argue so just stop responding, because you're doing exactly what you're saying you aren't doing.
Image:

This beat was quite catchy if u ask me Smile
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...
That is awesome! I'm addicted, lol.
Naaah! This is the best .swf ever!
I can't stop listening to it XD
http://dagobah.net/flash/56k.swf
Bookmarked. I can tell this is just gonna be hours of endless fun =)
(04-26-2011, 11:21 AM)Boing7898 Wrote: Naaah! This is the best .swf ever!
I can't stop listening to it XD
http://dagobah.net/flash/56k.swf

There's no actionscript in that one. you can't do anything with user control in it
It's been quite a few weeks since I first ran into this thread, and I still love this SWF! Thanks again for sharing. It has brought me much enjoyment, haha.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Step sequencers are always great to play with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swf for video converter!!! macdonjo 14 2,257 03-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ron Starc