Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Longest you been ever awake?
Well when you pass 24 hours you like i just wanna lay down and when you finally do its so comfortable and you just wanna curl up i hate staying up now man its so hard when you work graveyard
(04-12-2011, 05:54 PM)zT A C T 1 C Sz Wrote: Well when you pass 24 hours you like i just wanna lay down and when you finally do its so comfortable and you just wanna curl up i hate staying up now man its so hard when you work graveyard

Surprisingly you don't feel as tired when you are doing something though. But if you're on your computer or just laying around while your awake for a long enough time you'll start to feel the effects. When i'm listening to music and doing something productive on my computer though being up that late, I don't notice it as much. You have to keep busy otherwise you'll be sleeping.
yea but when you have to sit here and do nothing youll feel the effects every night and it will start getting annoying man
Well 48 hours is my max my computer started to creep and thats when i stoped.
Well i dont know how anybody can stay up for more than three days i cant stay up past three its to hard
You know, the body dies just as fast by not drinking as not sleeping
53 hours Is my longest non-sleeping time I guess.
I can easily say I doubt I've ever stayed Up Longer than 24hours.. By 7a - 11am i would be Knocked the hell out.
It was around 50 hours maybe, I was so tired, I layed down on a bed and fell asleep directly...
the longest i have been awake for is 4 days was studying for an exam which i had on the second day .. i went to the exam and wanted to sleep but when i left the exam and went to my room the sleep was gone for 2 other days