Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Longest you been ever awake?
The longest for me being awake is 42 hours, yeh I also had little power naps. xD

Longest I have been awake was 48 hours. It was to beat a video game on my ps3. I forgot which one though.
72 hours I suppose, although I had the help of various drugs and alcohol, it was a good start to spring break though.
the most i stayd up was probally 2-3 days playing MW2 lol now that game is garbo
and i was high during it all had a quarter of some "dro"
Not that long only like 30 hours, that was when i went snowboarding and i couldn't sleep at the bus
Not more than 20 hours, i am kinda weak.. Tongue
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
You really want the truth.....?
more than 7 days ......
and Is not a joke buddy....
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
Maybe around 50 hours.. I'm up late a lot of nights programming and working on my computer on several projects.
I stayed up about 50 hours once and the last few hours were pretty torture. But when I layed down in my bed to finally go to sleep is was an amazing feeling.
(04-08-2011, 05:07 PM)Motion Wrote: I stayed up about 50 hours once and the last few hours were pretty torture. But when I layed down in my bed to finally go to sleep is was an amazing feeling.

lol I know what you mean there... It's the most comfortable sleep you'll ever get regardless of where you fall asleep.