Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My situation, what's the smartest thing to do?
Stick up for yourself mate.Dont let him push you around.Self defense im sure your parents would understand.Good luck mate
Smartest thing to do, self defense.

If you get in trouble for it, tat's not your fault as he is a bully.
It's interesting because all through life you encounter bullies - a school, work and on the street. I guess you need to assess each situation and decide the best course of action depending on how you read it. I think people do resort to bullying for many reasons and that you may or may not want to give them the satisfaction of achieving whatever it is they are seeking.

Most bullies continue their behaviour because they think they can get away with it. If you make it clear that it cannot continue then they tend to back down unless they are a total egomaniac then you may have a problem. It's about setting boundaries.

Violence as a response is tricky because you don't know if it can get out of hand and possibly end up hurting someone so badly that you can get into a lot of trouble of worst case scenario in jail.

If you can walk away and he is not physically harming you then do that. Try not to live in fear and enjoy school. If it is escalating and he is getting worse, then definitely seek help from someone.

If you can, make friends that will look after you for the time being. That was the strategy when Kings went to war! That's the most diplomatic and non-confrontational approach.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am upset regarding my college situation ilovequeenhelena 0 654 04-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: ilovequeenhelena
  Life Is Just An Awful Thing Right Now Winter™ 5 986 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Koekert
  My little situation... Philly 17 2,140 01-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Rуan
  Fetish for Middle Eastern / Brown Chicks [Bad thing?] Atmosphere 7 1,552 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Advice on this situation [Me + Girl + Friend] iCrack 8 1,793 11-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Criteria