Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MS Office Lab 2019
How you guys feel about it?

I think its really cool, but some of them is not possible in this up coming 10 years, I think..... I love touch screensYeye
(04-03-2011, 05:22 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: but some of them is not possible in this up coming 10 years

I disagree. Looking at how much technology has changed over the past 10 years, I think in the next 10 years we can achieve even more. I'm not a huge fan on touch screens, mainly because they always break for me, but it looks futuristic and makes a cool video lol.

I think you are right.
You guys are hilarious, this is one of the coolest things ever. Lets hope they figure out something about crashes and errors.

Sir, what happens to your touch table in your kitchen?

John: I spilled milk from my cereal and need it repaired for a business presentation. LMFAO.

Well you guys I am with Fragma, but on the other hand, it is hard to believe Iron Man in real life. If you know what I am saying.

Thanks for the share, it really opened my mind about this stuff. Apple can't make crap to what Microsoft is thinking. All Apple knows how to do, is make something look flashy, hype it up, and sell it completely overpriced to fanboys and suckers.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Yup, Apple are for people who are rich and no brain. And people who have brain use a private version of Mac.
Being a hypocrite I myself have an iPhone which is pretty good. The only real thing that apple is good at is creating their idevices only. Their computers suck.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Time to start investing in Microsoft stocks. This is some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen can't wait to see if it happens. I definitely think that 99% of the tech in this video is capable of being introduced within the next 10 years just think about it in 1999 they were only coming out with pentium III processors and today they got six core processors they went from CRT and projection to LCD monitors and TVs that are glasses free 3D and countless other technological breakthroughs. The potential for technology is literally endless before you know it we will be flying in our cars and traveling through time.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHAT IS OFFICE? smithzack792 0 602 02-20-2020, 01:37 AM
Last Post: smithzack792
  [Office 2010] Stuck in Caps itylernallen 17 12,590 02-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: StringsAttached
  Mircrosoft Office 2010 [free][legal] WMM 24 6,194 11-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: WMM
  Office 2010 Pro missdna72 6 1,543 11-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Last Post: SlimDeath
  Open Office 2007 files in Office 2003 or older Octopi 0 745 12-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Octopi