Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP] Bsod
Hi,

i have a problem with my computer sometime my computer shutdown and show me this BSOD:

[Image: BSOD_Main.png]

If someone can help me .

Thanks for advance
what did you do before this happened?
Use the Windows feature to check for RAM errors.
it happens on my computer many time, I always format my partition and do fresh installation.. Really don't know how to fix it
[Image: jkovKy.png]
I have this problem since i have buy my computer...
This is mostly probably caused by a bad driver, and/or bad installation of a new software.
Make sure you have all drivers installed and up to date. Also from what I found it with Google is a lot of people use that Error code as a virus. So make sure you update your Anti-Virus and scan just to be on the safe side.

If all else fails I would reinstall your OS.
Check the RAM on your motherboard, to see if anything is damaged in around that area, just be careful that you don't blow one of them by touching them. They are sensitive to static, but you could try to reseat them as well.

Usually the 0x0000000C error is from a damaged registry, but the information from the physical memory dump would indicate that there's something wrong with your RAM.

I would suggest taking off the case on your tower to see if there's anything loose on your motherboard or you see any damage. Specifically, check your RAM slots. Make sure they are properly fitted, and there's no damage to the sockets. Otherwise it could be a corrupt registry.
I think your RAM is damaged, check it on your Motherboard. As infitnity said 0x0000000C error is from a damaged registry, i had that problem with my computer (NOW I AM ON LAPTOP). It shutdowns every 10-20 mins if i am working on something, if not it's working perfectly. I will buy new RAM memory and hope it will work great.

-John*.
As you've said you've tried re-installing a few times and that isn't working. It means that there is a hardware fault. Commonly it could be that your RAM needs re-seating (Make sure your power is off!). However, should it still BSOD after you're re-seated your RAM then check for loose cables, personally I'd take everything out and put it back in (Cable-wise). If the error is still persistent try taking your graphics card out and putting it back in. Those are the common issues anyway. Otherwise you could have a short on your motherboard, a malfunctioning processor, there are many more possibilities. Just try the above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  > When Experiencing BSOD Bugsy 7 1,343 01-16-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Deltron