Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my HJT log
Have you tried Google search in another browser, and see if the same thing happens?

Step 1:
Download SuperAntiSpyware
  • Load SuperAntiSpyware and click the Check for updates button.
  • Once the update is finished click the Scan your computer button.
  • Check Perform Complete Scan and then next.
  • SuperAntiSpyware will now scan your computer and when its finished it will list all the infections it has found.
  • Make sure that they all have a check next to them and press next.
  • Click finish and you will be taken back to the main interface.
  • Click Preferences and then click the statistics/logs tab. Click the dated log and press view log and a text file will appear.
  • Copy and paste the log onto the forum.
Step 2:
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
Note: You will need to use Internet Explorer for this scan.
  • Tick the box next to Yes, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the ActiveX control to install
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the options Remove found threats and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
  • Click Scan
    Wait for the scan to finish
  • Use Notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

In your next reply please include:
  • The SAS log.
  • The ESET log.
Supportforums hasn't be indexed by Google yet, so it won't appear in your search results.
(10-23-2009, 03:32 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Supportforums hasn't be indexed by Google yet, so it won't appear in your search results.

That's true, but random things like that shouldn't appear either.

Sorry for the off-topic reply.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

im pretty sure that it is OpenDNS. I have heard of others having redirection problems because of the DNS. I have been using 4.2.2.2 forever and have not ran into one problem.
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{9E38634D-67B7-4EAC-A41B-82F66E1C1225}: NameServer = 208.67.222.222,208.67.220.220

^^^^
More than likely you are infected, usually when i come across NameServer= IPHERE, it is a Bot, RAT, or a Keylogger.
This is an old thread and the log is more than likely outdated. I will close this thread as I don't think the user will still have the infections on his system after nearly 5months down the line. If the OP of this thread would like any further assistance with this matter, he/she can PM me and I'll open this thread once more. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active HJT Graduate/Malware Remover now Brandenx781 2 1,549 02-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Retribute
  Many missing files - Hijackthis log kdang2 27 19,518 01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Last Post: King
  i may be infected can you analyze this otl log please helpplease 6 2,721 11-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781
  [HJT Log] Suspected virus. TheGeniusism 7 4,427 11-21-2010, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Quintus
  Please check my HJT logs Firetech 3 1,545 11-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Quintus