Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top/Best Music Sites Compilation ! ! !
Top/Best Music Sites Compilation

As promised, here is one of the ultimate/best music website thread source compilation out so far, and I will be constantly adding to it. I thought it was hard for people to find music these days instead of hearing the same old boring song on the radio all day long or something. Click the links in yellow below to visit the website. Post below for me to add a website source for music to the list, Enjoy!

Official Instrumentals
  • All new hip-hop, R&B, rap and pop instrumentals in high quality bit rate with free downloads.

Hip-Hop Early
  • Early, hip-hop music in high quality for free downloads.

Playlist
  • Nearly all genres of music availible for free download, medium ranked quality. If it has been released, it is here at Playlist.

Demonoid.me
  • You need an account in order to download, unable to make accounts for free.
  • You must be invited by a previously registered user to register.
  • Great sounding-quality songs of all kinds for free download using torrents.

NewJams
  • I highly reccomending that everyone checks this website out specificly.
  • Releases new hip-hop, rap, R&B, pop and electro everyday availible for free download.
  • High quality music, amazing remixes.

Hot New Hip-Hop
  • Great high quality music with hip-hop, rap, pop, electro.
  • Free hip-hop, rap etc. albums.

Digitally Dripped
  • Great high quality rap, hip-hop, R&B, pop music for free with downloads, everyday.

Hear It First
  • Great website for new hip-hop, pop, rap and R&B in high quality downloads.

Hip-Hop Music
  • A descent site to get some new hip-hop music in high quality for free with downloads, not updated daily.

Hip-Hop Up
  • New hip-hop news and music videos.

Hip-Hop Lead
  • New hip-hop music in high quality not availible for download.

[Image: t5BWm.png]
Bump, come on! No hip-hop lovers!?
totalmusic.fm plays radio and takes requests.
Care to talk? Add me on MSN or PM me.
  • r0yal@hackforums.net
(04-03-2011, 10:25 AM)r0yaL Wrote: totalmusic.fm plays radio and takes requests.

But can your laptop play radio when there is no internet connection??? I don't think so. SO download FTW.
(04-03-2011, 12:34 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: But can your laptop play radio when there is no internet connection??? I don't think so. SO download FTW.

Can you download without an internet connection? lol
(04-03-2011, 12:49 PM)Infinity Wrote: Can you download without an internet connection? lol

Good point, but I meant that before loose your internet and its already downloaded, you don't need internet. But for radio you need it 24/7
(04-03-2011, 12:50 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: Good point, but I meant that before loose your internet and its already downloaded, you don't need internet. But for radio you need it 24/7

I suppose, radio isn't so bad though assuming you have an internet connection. If you don't know what your looking for sometimes it's good to just chill to some new music that you may have not heard before. That's what I do when I get tired of my playlists lol.
This is an awesome list, OP. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to compile it.
<3
(04-18-2011, 02:44 PM)Justin Bieber Wrote: This is an awesome list, OP. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to compile it.
<3

Yes sure thing, thats not a problem at all man. Thanks for the thanks Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Similar sites to Pandora? Justin 4 951 07-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Chelloa
  Best Music Sites? Shock 40 5,658 04-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Last Post: r0yaL