Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone had a pet go missing?
Yeah overnight but he came back at the morning..He never went away again...
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
My cat got lost still can't forget him !
My pet was a deer and will never return because he is dead,I still remember him and missing so much.
There are lots of memories with him,I have some pics of him will share them though when i get return back to home next month.
Yep, I actually just recently had a cat go missing.
Probably about 2 months ago, I am guessing the coyotes got her. Sad
i used to have a black dog. but he just went away from our house and until now im having a hard time to think where he went. sorry for my bad english. im not an american.
My family has lost 2 kittens on separate occasions Sad. The first one went missing for 2 days, so me, my mum and my sister drove around the block searching for it frantically and unfortunately found it in the driveway of a house near ours with a note from someone who had run it over apologizing Sad. The 2nd was a replacement and around 6 months later we got a call from the vet saying someone had hit her and bought her in (luckily she had tags with a phone number this time) and they would have to put her down. It was very hard to deal with as it was when i was around 14 however we had another cat that we've had since i was two so we just ended up with that one until she passed away last year due to old age.
My dog went missing before, But neighbour found him and brang back safely.
I've had dogs go missing many times, one of my dogs, Jazz, she's what you would call an escape artist. She used to climb up a tree and jump over our 6 foot fence, I have no clue how she did it, we never did catch her doing it. But I know it's hard, so, so, hard.
(07-30-2011, 12:59 PM)Believable Wrote: I've had dogs go missing many times, one of my dogs, Jazz, she's what you would call an escape artist. She used to climb up a tree and jump over our 6 foot fence, I have no clue how she did it, we never did catch her doing it. But I know it's hard, so, so, hard.

Same for me, My dog use to jump over into next doors garden. In the end we build a wall ^^
(07-30-2011, 12:59 PM)Believable Wrote: I've had dogs go missing many times, one of my dogs, Jazz, she's what you would call an escape artist. She used to climb up a tree and jump over our 6 foot fence, I have no clue how she did it, we never did catch her doing it. But I know it's hard, so, so, hard.

Same for me, My dog use to jump over into next doors garden. In the end we built a wall ^^
Yes, 2 dogs. The first one like a year ago, we never saw him or heard anything about him again... Then recently the second one, that then was found by my dad's friend, it looked like he was poisoned Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Pictures of your Pet Omniscient 189 75,533 10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,194 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  What happens to the pets at a pet store if the pet store goes out of business? kitson 10 1,779 03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Pet tiger Chelloa 9 1,372 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  IF you could have any pet... Shutdown™ 63 7,446 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Icon