Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone had a pet go missing?
I've had my dog run away to and
It is very sad . My dog ran away and we looked for her
For 1 week and then someone called us about my dog and she said
That my dog was in her town ( which was 1 hour away )
Sorry to hear that, most come back after they run away.
Sorry to hear about what happend, my cat went missing two years ago.
Never happened to my pets, put my neighbour's dog went missing once. He came back after 2 days so your dog is surely fine! Smile
[Image: qfycdp0m6fhn8bc11r2o.gif]
Wow, I've lost my dog before but nothing as extreme as yours. Basically me and my friend came home drunk and we forgot our keys. So we climed over my back garden fence and tried the back door. That didn't work, the dog was barking but we made sure that he was far away and we punched the glass and got in. So as soon as we did that we needed to find someone who can fix this ASAP. Since it was extreme but we was intoxicated so there was no other soloution. So little did we known when we found someone to do this at like 3am when we arrived home. We was wondering where the dog was.. I was freaking out, my dog Boo had run away throw the back alley and out onto the outside world. So I was going mental and so we phoned the police as they will help. They searched everywhere they couldn't find her. So anyway after that long night/morning. I woke up at 10am. Then I went out to the shop and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was my little female dog. Sat in the baskets at the shop. She must of see the shop keepers open up the shop and went inside. So I picked up the basket she was in and went shopping with her in the basket. Smile So sorry for your loss but I'm sure you will find your dog in the end sweety. If you're lucky like me. In a shopping basket.

Also this is not a cool story bro.
I haven't but i cant imagine how it feels.. I hope he turns up!
I've lost my turtle some time, it hurt, but in the end I found him back hiding under a tree.
I had a cat named Pepper, she ran away one day (we think it was because she was scared of the fighting between my sisters, like my dog) and we never saw her again. But there's an up side, I got about three new cats right now, one is a cuter, nicer, Pepper, who's really affectionate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Pictures of your Pet Omniscient 189 75,512 10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,187 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  What happens to the pets at a pet store if the pet store goes out of business? kitson 10 1,777 03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Pet tiger Chelloa 9 1,372 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  IF you could have any pet... Shutdown™ 63 7,445 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Icon