Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Think I have a RAT on my comp
HijackThis Squad Training Sign-Ups
(04-06-2011, 12:02 PM)Kaix781 Wrote: Thank you for all your help Big Grin

Also, I would like to ask. Since you are in the "HJT Squad" I was wondering, how long did it actually take you to fully read and interpret HJT logs to find out what is bad and what is good in the logs? I heard that HJT is a very great program to use when it comes to removing malware and etc, but then I heard that only "Experts" should be allowed to use them since you might screw up.

I would like to take interest into learning but kinda don't know where to start. Tongue

I graduated a little early. I was asked to take on real logs prior my graduation. Typically, it takes a year or more. That is also true. You can always opt to self-study and learn HijackThis yourself, but you will, more or less, learn only how to use HijackThis. Malware removal schools study and use a wide range of tools. HijackThis is the simplest, I daresay. The rest, now that requires special training. Deltron provided the correct link.
(04-01-2011, 06:22 AM)Sync™ Wrote: Better to scan your PC with Malware Bytes. I think that will help you..

That don't find all keyloggers.
I actually made a keylogger and tested it by scanning it with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and it didn't detect anything Ohmy
Thats when I became scared, since thats the only security on my computer that will protect me from malware.

Not all so reliable.
well, no nothing can find all malware.

if you want to avoid scanners we use crypters but the best way is have hjt logs analyzed.
Please close this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspected RAT. TheGeniusism 6 1,861 08-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Vexna
  im being told im rat'd? ๖ۣۜDunsparth 20 8,781 07-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Pedo bear