Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
★ Heaven's Resource Thread ★
(04-01-2011, 10:25 AM)Infinity Wrote: Unless he changes his profile username, then that would require a profile url to give proper credits. This is a huge list of resources though, I think i'm going to stay away from downloading this for today, but maybe when i'm looking for a specific set of new renders or stocks, i'll check back here.

My point was that my thread is just a compilation of resources that have already been posted on SF, so there's not much need to give credit anyway. If a member see's a resource pack on my thread, they click the link and it takes them to the original thread, where the person who posts it supplies the download links. If I just had the download links to the resources on my thread and didn't link them to the original thread, then yes I would need to give credits.

Anyway back on topic! It is a very big list, and I currently don't need any new resources, but I, like you, will definitely be checking back here when I want some new stuff to work with.
Will probably grab the car pack, thanks! Big Grin
I don't splel check.
Thank you for the share but it would be nice if you could post some sample pictures in a spoiler just so we know what we're looking at before downloading. Good job anyways & keep up the great work!
Lose yourself.
wow great tutorial keep it up Thank you for the share
Nice post, this will be very useful!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fragma's Massive Icon Resource Fragma 17 1,460 09-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Graphic Masters - +mK's Resource Pack! HQ (1GB) +mK 17 3,005 08-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Vexna
  Graphic Resource Package v2 Blixx 6 641 08-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Classicz
  C4D Graphic Resource Package Blixx 2 647 07-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Last Post: VIRUZ™
  [resource] panDa.'s 1187 Fonts Pack panDa. 25 3,041 04-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: panDa.