Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread is closed
Thank you. Goes to show one cannot time when to take it to the next level. Anyway, i have emailed him asking him to think about his actions towards me. To kow i have genuine feelings and to still pursue me with different intentions would be wrong. To make him think I asked him to treat me in the way he would want a man to treat his daughter. I believ ein karma and lets see what response i get back. I already noted down that it is also a good exit strategy to pull 3 cards he seems to hide behind of when he has no time. The variables is only what he can control and I then asked him the question of respect. To get to know someone and respecting their wishes, even if different from their own is someone i can respect. For instance, emotionally connecting is important to me and sexually connecting is for him. In order to have the best sex, i think one needs to be sure that both parties on the same page of emotions to avoid one person getting hurt. If he is after a one night stand then I wished him luck but it is not me. Lip service is something i am only interested in from someone who cares. There will come a day when his kids have grown up and left to live their own lives. he may have already slept with most of the females in this small city. I warned him that he may really hurt and abuse someone who was perfect for him. To go from fulfilling a sexual need to fulfilling a lonesom need is a life half lived. Wanting these things by letting a freindship and relationship blossom in the most respectful and loving way is most sincere and genuine. Despite my attraction towards him, females need to prove themselves a bit harder. How can i earn any respect from a man if i give into a man who just wants sex with me. I am too easy then and know of girls in that situation who have ended up with heartbreaks. It scars someone i think. I keep you all posted and any further comments I welcmome them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closed Chef 11 1,125 08-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Closed myself Miku 13 1,711 07-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Chef
  This is CLOSED! -Infectious 14 1,234 06-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  This thread is now closed monique12345 18 1,451 03-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: monique12345
  This thread is now closed monique12345 25 3,268 03-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: monique12345