Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Change: L3g1tWa5te
(04-01-2011, 02:32 PM)Infinity Wrote: :S, that doesn't make sense to me. Rules are put in place for a reason, if you wanted the moderators to know that you had a new signature you could have PM'ed them?.. I don't get it.

You did post it in the graphic forum though as well

It was a joke, don't take it so literally Roflmao
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-01-2011, 02:35 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: It was a joke, don't take it so literally Roflmao

Rules aren't meant to be taken as jokes, lol. :S I still don't understand the joke.
(04-01-2011, 02:37 PM)Infinity Wrote: Rules aren't meant to be taken as jokes, lol. :S I still don't understand the joke.

Ok... It is a joke because they wouldn't harm my profile for a damn signature oversize so they are forced to see my signature so I told you "did it on purpose so the moderators were aware knew about my new signatures.", that was the joke. Cool
(04-01-2011, 02:44 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: Ok... It is a joke because they wouldn't harm my profile for a damn signature oversize so they are forced to see my signature so I told you "did it on purpose so the moderators were aware knew about my new signatures.", that was the joke. Cool

Hmm... well okay, I don't mean to sound annoying, but I still don't get it.

Rule Wrote:5. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.

I could break that rule because they probably wouldn't ban me for it either, but it still doesn't grant me enough rights to do it.

It doesn't make sense to me, making a signature a bigger size than the limit just to get a moderators attention. That seems illogical to me.
(04-01-2011, 02:49 PM)Infinity Wrote: Hmm... well okay, I don't mean to sound annoying, but I still don't get it.

Rule Wrote:5. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category before you begin making threads.
I could break that rule because they probably wouldn't ban me for it either, but it still doesn't grant me enough rights to do it.

It doesn't make sense to me, making a signature a bigger size than the limit just to get a moderators attention. That seems illogical to me.

Congratz on your 2000th post... You should get outside more Infinity ;) Find some humor.
(04-01-2011, 02:50 PM)C0de_Override Wrote: Congratz on your 2000th post... You should get outside more Infinity ;) Find some humor.

I work at my computer for a living, it benefits me to find some extra knowledge here if I do, I suppose that you would like to say the same Sam with more posts than me? Smile

There was no humor in your large signature, it was actually just childish if you found it as a joke.
Welcome to Supportforums,we hope you have a nice time here.