Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Weed] Need some advice
Hey, first off if discussions of drugs are banned just remove this thread please.

I've been interested in Weed for a while now, I need an outlet to chill and relax with, just relieve some stress and it seems a good way to do it. I watched The Union and I have no objections to Weed whatsoever and just want to try it really. I need to smoke it without leaving any smell or traces behind etc though as my Dad is really anti-drug, not sure what my Mums take is on it though and I'd be taking it there when she's at work. Another problem though is how to get hold of it? I'd rather not go around asking random people at college and I don't think any of my friends smoke it, so. Any ideas how I can get some decent Weed for a decent price easily?

Thanks for the help
First off, don't capitalize weed, it's just another noun, lol.

If you want to buy cheap weed you need to know a dealer, otherwise you're going to have to just find a street dealer and get a close relationship with him. It's a business, they don't just give you discounts because you look like a nice guy. If you do know any people who do just ask, it's a social thing, tons of people do it, and it's not like they're going to tell on you.

As for the smell, just smoke out of the house. Start burning incense which helps. My parents haven't smelled it.

Also, don't smoke it in your room, they will find the roaches. Just advice from personal experiences LOL. Omg
I don't splel check.
(03-28-2011, 12:06 PM)Scalise Wrote: First off, don't capitalize weed, it's just another noun, lol.

If you want to buy cheap weed you need to know a dealer, otherwise you're going to have to just find a street dealer and get a close relationship with him. It's a business, they don't just give you discounts because you look like a nice guy. If you do know any people who do just ask, it's a social thing, tons of people do it, and it's not like they're going to tell on you.

As for the smell, just smoke out of the house. Start burning incense which helps. My parents haven't smelled it.

Also, don't smoke it in your room, they will find the roaches. Just advice from personal experiences LOL. Omg

Alright thanks, I'll ask around a bit, just want to try it first really. Thanks for the advice anyway.
(03-28-2011, 12:39 PM)Fish™ Wrote: Alright thanks, I'll ask around a bit, just want to try it first really. Thanks for the advice anyway.

To try it just go to a party, it's not hard to score a hit and get yourself into a circle. Free weed is the best! Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
(03-28-2011, 12:42 PM)Scalise Wrote: To try it just go to a party, it's not hard to score a hit and get yourself into a circle. Free weed is the best! Thumbsup

^^ Fair enough, going to try and get hold of some for the easter holidays so I relax a bit more.
Get weed off friends, if you want it cheap, like at parties etc.
It would be a good idea not to smoke alone, especially if it's your first time.
[Image: intel.gif]
(03-29-2011, 07:15 AM)Intel Wrote: Get weed off friends, if you want it cheap, like at parties etc.
It would be a good idea not to smoke alone, especially if it's your first time.

I'll probably have a few friends around and share it out with them, I talked to my best friend today, turns out he smoked it up until 2 years ago, I think he's going to get us hooked up with some.
What's so wrong with smoking on your own?
I don't splel check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinion on weed? WhiteFlame 96 21,612 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,854 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme
  Do you SMoke Weed? SouR'D 31 5,084 10-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Last Post: JasonMandela