Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long or short hair on guys?
What do you guys think? I personally i have semi-long hair ( back to bottom of neck, front down to lips.) But I am thinking of cutting it short.
[Image: psychois21.png]
I prefer shorter hair. Mine is usually short.
I'm the same as Nemmyy. I prefer having my hair short.
Short. Not that short, but if it's completely covering your ears or past half of your eyes I'd cut it.
I usually have long hair (depends on what you consider long I guess?), although I never let it grow more than that.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
My hair is usually long for half the year and short the other. I like it both ways. It's way easier to skip out on showers, ect when you have short hair though. :p It doesn't get greasy.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Having shorter hair is so much easier to manage.
I used to have long over neck hair, but now have short hair.
I would say, both of those styles go for me.

Long hair only suit for people, who suit for long hair, all I could say.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Short hair in general works better in my opinion, shaved head or buzzed head works.
(03-27-2011, 07:55 PM)Psychosis Wrote: What do you guys think? I personally i have semi-long hair ( back to bottom of neck, front down to lips.) But I am thinking of cutting it short.

Semi-long? The front goes down to your lips and you think that's semi-long lol. I dread to think what you think long is Tongue.
I prefer short hair. I usually get a NO.4 all over.
Short hair - it has a more masculine look.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been after OSRS gold for a very long time yuandanzou 0 502 04-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Last Post: yuandanzou
  How long does it take to change IP Reality 21 5,641 12-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  How long does it take to recieve a Amazon Gift card? Tricks 1 611 07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Kewlz
  This is going to be a long weekend... Condoms 17 4,288 06-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sam
  How long have you been using forums? Eve 51 12,820 05-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Jshak