Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review please?
They always randomly review sites no matter what the content is. It's really annoying, and one of many reasons why I don't like using 000webhost.
I get a weird error saying you are checking the site for malicious content? o.o
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Okay, try now. Apparently it is up.
simple and not bad. Am to lazy to read text at home page D: i have no problem with 000webhost though.
It's up, but you need to use the css code for "no-repeat" on the background. That tiled look isn't very professional for the design that you have as the background.
What do you mean tiled look?
The links "Portfolio" and "Contact don't have the same background as the other 2 links in the navigation menu. And you should also experiment with some hover css styles as well just to make things a little more interesting for the links.

But for the "Tiled" Look I mean that the background repeats itself because it's not big enough to fit the page.

Oh crap it doesn't look like that for me! How do I fix that?

And yeah I know they don't look the same because it gave my that tiled look so I made it a color rather than an image and I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

I'll try and fix that later today.
did you used html u coded that all by ur self?
Well me and you talked. It looks very nice and professional. I would offer this service on HF, if I were you.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Please Review]Runetutor.net[Please Review] Thomas 5 1,618 05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Pk3r_Pjer