Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you moderated any reputable websites?
I have moderated a few major RSPS forums. That's about it.
I've only moderated small modding forums. I'm still a mod on Overdosedgaming.com. I used to be on drunksmods, calimodz, and for a few days on Holymods.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

I use to be a member at holymods. Then I just left lol, but they were pretty cool!
The reputable forums I've moderated are SF and HF; which as it stands, I'm still Staff on both forums. Smile

[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

It's always cool to become a mod on a forum you put a lot of effort into
I've been an admin on 1337forums.
It has 900+ members.
Counterstrikesource.com and here. First one is a haven for spam.
I was almost the dMod on Se7ensins for the graphics section but I logged out fir a couple months due to going into college.
[Image: ictcbw.gif]
I used to be a moderator at http://otaku-studios.com a MMROPG forum that involves in creative content and development, no this was a advertisement Smile I quit a while back since I grew away from MMORPG environment.
[Image: signaturera.png]
Pet Society Fan Community

I was one of the two people who helped create it. I was admin for about a year, but then asked for demotion because I was busy with my final exams.
Now they carry on quite well without me. I remain as an rarely active moderator with special rights though.

Apart from that, I'm also a moderator for ModdedGame.