Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some AE Plugins
I'm in need of some plug-ins for After Effects CS4.

If anybody has any links, or can send them to me directly, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks.
I have seen a lot on google. Just search around. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
(03-26-2011, 05:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: I'm in need of some plug-ins for After Effects CS4.

If anybody has any links, or can send them to me directly, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks.

As long as they are free plugins people can send you the links, remember the rules Smile

Otherwise, the best ones are usually not free by copyright. I can show you a couple links of the ones that I really like to use though.

http://www.adobe.com/products/plugins/aftereffects/

Some of the ones on there are compatible with CS3, CS4, and CS5, but I like Video Copilot's Optical Flares, and Trapcode stuff. BorisFX is usually a good make as well.
(03-26-2011, 05:26 PM)Infinity Wrote: As long as they are free plugins people can send you the links, remember the rules Smile

Otherwise, the best ones are usually not free by copyright. I can show you a couple links of the ones that I really like to use though.

http://www.adobe.com/products/plugins/aftereffects/

Some of the ones on there are compatible with CS3, CS4, and CS5, but I like Video Copilot's Optical Flares, and Trapcode stuff. BorisFX is usually a good make as well.

Thanks. Don't worry I'm aware of the rules. Smile
I've always liked stuff from Video Copilot. They're a really good site.
I'll have a look into Trapcode& BorisFX.
Go on Google and look up some of the good ones on YouTube.
(03-26-2011, 05:38 PM)Fragma Wrote: Thanks. Don't worry I'm aware of the rules. Smile
I've always liked stuff from Video Copilot. They're a really good site.
I'll have a look into Trapcode& BorisFX.

I especially would recommend 3D stroke, and Particular from Trapcode. Very useful plugins that I think everyone should have. How you get it outside of SF shouldn't matter though to be completely honest lol.