Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I desperatly need advice!
Thank you.

I would also like to say that because of this lack of motivation due to depression/anxiety (or whatever it may be), that my hobbies and interests are pretty much non-existent these days.

Do you guys think that participating more in hobbies and sports and finding new ones are a good idea?

And do you guys have any sort of morning ritual to psyche yourself up in the morning?

Is eating right and getting the proper amount of sleep and exercise as important to not only physical but mental health as they say?

I ask because I want to give my self the best chance at success this time around. I DO NOT want to fail my self again. And whatever I can do to motivate my self and think more clearly I think would help no matter the size of the affect it may have.

Thanks again!
Becoming active in a hobby or interest whether it's new or not would be great. Getting a good amount of sleep and eating right (especially breakfast) is very important. Exercise is good but it sounds like you already get a decent amount since you work in construction. Just be careful you don't get too attached to your hobby and start skipping work again.
(03-25-2011, 02:19 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Becoming active in a hobby or interest whether it's new or not would be great. Getting a good amount of sleep and eating right (especially breakfast) is very important. Exercise is good but it sounds like you already get a decent amount since you work in construction. Just be careful you don't get too attached to your hobby and start skipping work again.

Good advice, again, thanks Smile.

That good you came clean.
I <3 Iceybunneh best friend and fun to mess with!

[Image: iklW6C.png]

Do WerK LeGIT
- Never LIE
- Never CHEAT
- Never SteaL