Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Dreamocalypse.org!
I'm selling this site for $25, which is really cheap. The registration expires in like november or december, so you can get lots of use out of it. I paid $37 for it, so I'm hoping someone will buy this as I am completely finished with the site. It has an uploaded set of World of Warcraft class avatars, bunches of random funny images, cool music, and a custom 404.htm to make your users laugh, as well an awesome but changable theme made with css, I really want to sell this off so someone can use it instead, because I've moved on to co-owning another one with my buddy, and I'd like to see someone buy it from me. I'll change the information to a set password etc. so you can log in and change it to what you want. I'll give you the recovery answer, and then I'll tell you how to change it and set it up. We have a google e-mail set up on it, a 1.12.1 World of Warcraft client torrent for our private server (if you want to use it feel free to) and a client to connect to our RSPS (for this if you want to use it just message me and I'll send the version with java files included) and don't forget that private servers are 100% for educational purposes only. Thank you for reading this thread.*

You can contact me here:
MSN - sj119966@hotmail.com
Yahoo - sjustin1996@yahoo.com
GMail - Sj1996roflmao999@gmail.com

* Feel free to visit the site to see how it is!

EDIT: Sorry for the 1-post fail there, I came from a... hacking... forum >.>

I paid for somewhere near $50 worth of a site, I am now selling this for TWENTY dollars.
Erm, selling this still?

Shizzles double post >.<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling .in domain for $2 | .com .net .org for $7+ WHOIS Protection kapil441 4 875 12-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Last Post: kapil441
  beanonymous.org Grizzly 0 547 11-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Grizzly
  [WTS] LatestMovieTrailers.Org [Don't Miss This] LatestMovieTrailers 10 1,863 10-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Last Post: LatestMovieTrailers