Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends ...
Try speaking with the two-faced girl who has caused this problem. Scare her a little, there's a possibility, you are older. Have a way around her.
no man, people like that are always good looking not fat.. Yea evil little bitches
Man's destructive hand spares nothing that lives; he kills to
feed himself, he kills to clothe himself, he kills to adorn
himself, he kills to attack, he kills to defend himself, he kills
to instruct himself, he kills to amuse himself, he kills for
the sake of killing. ~Josef de Maistre
Don't the other friends of ur sis knw wat kind of a persn she is??
Tell ur sis to ignore her.tell her to make other new friends. Ur sis shud leave her bit by bit. So she wud be less bitchy abt d break up.Tell her that her life is not abt this ONE SINGLE PERSON.
Is she really worth all the crying & torture wen she doesn't evn knw abt it neither does she care wat others think & feel abt it!!
Tell ur sis her life doesn't end wid her. Instead she is lucky she met such a person so early in life so frm nw on she wud easily recognize such persons & cn stay away frm them.
Ur sis, for the timebeing, needs to stay away from her until she is more stronger emotionally!!
Then after a week or so wen she has come to terms with it, she cn either counter her behaviour with witty remarks (not bitchy!!) or she cn ignore her completely. She cn make small talk wid her bt not get involvd wid her.
That frnd of hers loves herself as she is & no amount of talking to her will change her.
Its time for ur sis to come to terms with it too!! I knw its very difficult but life really hs to go on!! Tell her she hs a life without her too & after high school she wud be out of her life for good!! She needs to think of the future !!

And You shud NOT go nd talk to that 2-faced grl. Trust me wen i say it messes things up. I did d same mistake!!
She's gonna think that she is so important that she is being discussed & talkd abt!! Plus she may then also single out ur sis & target her. She may then start teasing ur sis abt hw she had to bring her bro in bcoz she ws a baby. Dis wud hurt ur sis a lot & may damage ur relatns wid her. I hv seen all this bfore!! Just tell ur sis to look forward nd nt gt stuck in the moment coz it will pass!!!
The other double faced "friend" is not a friend.
She's only using your sister in her advantange.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Friends elena r 6 1,328 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Potential friends groovybluedog 2 781 11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  Used, lied to, no friends. Karisu 2 713 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Like one of my friends girl friends. ;) ๖ۣۜHacker™ 6 1,295 02-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  How to Respond to a Friends Lost Loved One iDiDiT 0 621 12-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Last Post: iDiDiT