Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Video] My girlfriend
I made a slide show video of her pictures, this video has taken me lots of time. It has taken me like a month to make now, it may sound easy but it is not.
I had picked those pictures out of million she has and it took me days to choose a right song, since I wanted this to be perfect. Same goes about effects, I just made lots of effects, deleted few, made new and so on.
I wanted it to be perfect for her.

This is the perfect time to release it, since our relationship isn't in the best state right now.

What do you think about this video?
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E11HdT4R4mk[/yt]

Don't forget to use the 720p HQ :3
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I watched it up to around 40-50sec, so I'm not sure if there's any pics of you and her or just you in there, but I would recommend placing some in?
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Our picture is at the end ^^
Yea, put some pics of you with her.
(03-22-2011, 12:00 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: Yea, put some pics of you with her.

People do not even look at the last picture of the video ^^
(03-22-2011, 12:02 PM)NekoChan Wrote: People do not even look at the last picture of the video ^^

Sorry about that. Not that I don't care about the vid, it's just that I have REALLY slow internet (Lebanon) with a monthly cap of 2gigs.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Wow. Shes actually pretty. Where'd you get her? I'd like one Tongue
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-22-2011, 09:23 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Wow. Shes actually pretty. Where'd you get her? I'd like one Tongue

You won't believe me, if I will say "mall".
I literally got her from a mall.

A good friend of mine(girl) always invites me to hang at this huge mall at our city, so one day she got this girl with her. I instantly noticed that girl, I started dating her and now she is my girlfriend Big Grin
So I would suggest to hang at malls ^^

Btw, she thought the video was extremely cute ^^
Well this is kind of cool for you to do. You should be proud of this. Also she is pretty good looking, hope things work out for the best.
Young girl but nice....
Very Nice eyes to....
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How old was you when you had your first GirlFriend? DaUB3R 11 774 12-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Zephoruss
  How Old Are you when you had your first girlfriend? Just Do It 37 2,765 09-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Caffeine