Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to post here
Sorry, but I feel as if I need to create this thread.

This section is for discussion on hardware, and desktop support. Thus meaning that if you think you have a catastrophic issue with your hardware or desktop computer, or even have a little problem with a piece of your hardware messing up, then you should post here.

This is inclusive, but not limited to the following :

Any part inside of your desktop (not laptops, there is a different section for laptops)
Your monitor
Your keyboard/mouse
Peripherals (Speakers, headsets keyboard/mouse etc)

You can also discuss some software related issues, leading to issues within your computer. You should only post these issues if there is a problem hindering the operating of your system. Do not post about a virus in which has messed your desktop system up. This section is not for virus removals. An example of when to post here with a software related issue would be something such as "I've just bought this XXX and I've put it in my desktop but I can't install it" or help regarding an action such as wiping a hard drive, or doing some pre-emptive maintenance, such as running a hard drive de-fragmentation or a check-disk.

Not only is this section for help with your machines, however it can also be used for general discussion about a piece of hardware you're purchasing or you already have. There are a few threads already about posting your setup/asking what specific pieces of hardware you have. Please try to refrain from posting these sorts of threads as we honestly have enough of them.

If I'm missing anything, or you feel I'm wrong about something please speak up and let me know. I'm sorry if you feel that this thread is a bit badly toned, I just genuinely feel as if It's necessary.
All software related help is allowed here, but software related topics don't include virus removal like you said, if the software was a rogue virus for example. It should really be in the title, since hardware and software are different, and the word "software" is only mentioned in the description.
I like my moniter HQ and niceSmile
All software related help is allowed here
but software related topics don't include virus removal like you said, if the software was a rogue virus for example. It should really be in the title, since hardware and software are different, and the word "software" is only mentioned in the description.