Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 4 Is Out!
I've been using the beta for 4.0 for a few months now, but I just switched to chrome. I love it.
(03-28-2011, 03:58 PM)Intel Wrote: I've been using the beta for 4.0 for a few months now, but I just switched to chrome. I love it.

this thread is about the official Firefox 4 though lol. If you want to use Chrome however, go for SRWare Iron instead, don't use google chrome....
(03-28-2011, 04:01 PM)Infinity Wrote: this thread is about the official Firefox 4 though lol. If you want to use Chrome however, go for SRWare Iron instead, don't use google chrome....

What's wrong with Chrome?
Also the beta is practically the same as 4.
[Image: intel.gif]
(03-28-2011, 05:52 PM)Intel Wrote: What's wrong with Chrome?
Also the beta is practically the same as 4.

Not exactly, the beta came out a long time before the official 4 did. Beta releases usually have bugs, so you may find Firefox 4 faster.

Chrome is highly insecure.
I should definitely download this new version of Firefox when I get the chance, thanks for reminding me OP.
(03-28-2011, 06:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: Not exactly, the beta came out a long time before the official 4 did. Beta releases usually have bugs, so you may find Firefox 4 faster.

Chrome is highly insecure.

Gotta say everything true.
Infinity can't stress enough how bad Chrome is. Thumbsup
(03-28-2011, 09:38 PM)Deltron Wrote: Infinity can't stress enough how bad Chrome is. Thumbsup

I do hate it lol. If you're going to go for the web browser because of it's simplicity at least go for SRWare Iron or the updated version of Chrome. I should stop bugging people about it though. It's good for general use, but for anything that you want secure, don't use it for that purpose. Anything that involves cookies for your online banking or other important login information, don't use it.
I am currently using FF4. I love it. I switched from chrome to FF4.
I'm only testing it, I hate firefox