Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 4 Is Out!
Whenever I hover over a link, it is shown in the bottom left hand corner.

Any ideas on how to remove this?
(03-24-2011, 06:20 PM)Deltron Wrote: Whenever I hover over a link, it is shown in the bottom left hand corner.

Any ideas on how to remove this?

Yeah, you'd have to go and edit the actual program scripts though. Why would you want to remove it? It should be useful to tell you what page you're going to before you click it. Helps as an anti-phishing method as well if they are sneaky enough to hide the url.
(03-24-2011, 06:37 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah, you'd have to go and edit the actual program scripts though. Why would you want to remove it? It should be useful to tell you what page you're going to before you click it. Helps as an anti-phishing method as well if they are sneaky enough to hide the url.

My mom wanted to know. Tongue
I downloaded this yesterday and I'm using it Smile
(03-24-2011, 06:39 PM)Deltron Wrote: My mom wanted to know. Tongue

Why does it bother her though? lol it's been the same in most browsers for a while. The only difference is that it doesn't show with a transparent background like it does in my Firefox 4. With some CSS knowledge you could make it a black background or a grey background in behind that string value that displays the current hover page though.
Pretty good upgrade.
Active
FireFox 4 looks a lot like Opera now.
(03-24-2011, 11:08 PM)Levi Wrote: FireFox 4 looks a lot like Opera now.

It tried to copy google chrome though, not opera. The tabs on the top Idea was most commonly made popular through chrome.
I've actually given Firefox another chance, I really disliked version 3.
This is a big improvement. I get no lag, scrolling is smooth and it's loading images much quicker.
However it's still bulky. Unsure whether this will replace my primary browser.
yea finally browser speed will go faster :-D
This isn't the right forum to advertise hacking tools. -Staff