Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 4 Is Out!
(03-22-2011, 05:34 PM)Infinity Wrote: F*** ... I should have known this was coming. Theme appears to not be compatible with Firefox 4, so i'll have to go and figure out if it's worth it to make it Firefox 4 compatible if everyone is upgrading, otherwise, keep it as a Firefox 3.6 and up compatible theme before version 4. That was a major setback for me in my theme creation.

All of that time, and I thought I was getting close to the finish line too.

Yeah and now their less buttons and such, so you'll have to remap your design :/ But aleast Firefox 4 is fast Pirate
haha, I fixed the theme just now. It's compatible with Firefox 4 now Smile I'll be releasing 2 versions of my theme soon ! What an easy fix....

I'll do some editing to the firefox 4 theme though so that it looks nicer, but everything fits.
I don't like it, it's hardware acceleration sucks ass compared to IE9
I am installing now! Smile! DUDE NICE CATCH!
It is so much smoother and faster but for some reason as I type theres little lines under each letter it i s amusing lol. That ahppen to anyone else?
[Image: banner.jpg]
Only bug I've experienced before is when you clean your history, it takes a few seconds or it freezes for longer than 10.
(03-23-2011, 09:56 PM)Epicly Wrote: Only bug I've experienced before is when you clean your history, it takes a few seconds or it freezes for longer than 10.

That's not a bug, it does take time to clear history. Mine didn't freeze, but I did it just now too, and cache and everything else with it.
(03-23-2011, 10:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: That's not a bug, it does take time to clear history. Mine didn't freeze, but I did it just now too, and cache and everything else with it.

Normally it takes only like 3 seconds on Firefox 3.6.4 now it takes aleast 3-10 seconds to clear on Firefox 4.
(03-23-2011, 10:03 PM)Epicly Wrote: Normally it takes only like 3 seconds on Firefox 3.6.4 now it takes aleast 3-10 seconds to clear on Firefox 4.

Have you cleared your browsing history recently. It will take more or less time depending on how much data is has to sort through. There's no magic number that decides the time though. Also, it could have froze because you were running more than your CPU could take care of? I've never had it freeze on me so far, so that means that there's something with your computer.
I'm downloading it right now!
Wow, didn't know you people were not aware. It's like an aero version. By the way, you can press alt to make it easier and make yourself at home.