Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Practice rolling...
(03-22-2011, 03:11 PM)Laugh Wrote: Thanks, I got the hang of it now Smile

Ha, show us your rolls now.

And how much you buying a go?
I don't splel check.
(03-22-2011, 03:47 PM)Scalise Wrote: Ha, show us your rolls now.

And how much you buying a go?

Gonna buy a dime next week (no money atm) and roll up.
heh, how long do you think a dime will last? Tongue
I don't splel check.
ok, nice to see that your getting the hang of it, you’ll improve with every roll and adapt for own method, Some people suggest to try with the stuff inside teabags to practice rolling... I don’t know what you call "Dime" but in the UK, it goes like "10/10 bag", "eight" etc.. if a dime is a 10 bag ill get only two fat juicy spliffs out of it.

When you go to buy your stuff, the following will make it easier.... A grinder (I prefer number 1), kingy's, some card or think paper like the card from little leaflets, if you're worried about ink poisoning just find a plain one card. Some shop sell the little books the correct size's for Roaches/Filters. Another thing with the grinder is if its crap grinding the first time just keep on using it, let the THC build, I've have my grinder for about a year and its grinds everything to dust because the amount of THC stuck to the shark teeth.. it'll even grind wet weed...

If your new to smoker i suggest you use more baccy then weed and start putting more weed in as you get ust to it, if you don't have the patience to do that, then there is things that flavor the smoke, usly they come in like cut to size allready, or my favourite, its called a rip because all you do is pull out the amount you need, then lick where you want it to rip and rip.. The papers don't enhance the flavour its just when you lick your lips you’ll taste it, my favourite is chocolate cookie dough.

Allso smoking can get harsh even for "advanced smokers" so take a drink, because you’ll get dry mouth really bad.

One last tip, if you start feeling sick its because you're body needs sugars, I myself just take something to eat, even better buy something with loads of sugar i.e Sports drinks are good and chewing gum.. and once you taken something to eat or drink yourl feel better within 10 mins.. If your at home i suggest you get a cup fill it with hot water and add around about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and stair and drink it..
To above, I never mix my weed. Unless I'm at a show or something and trying to sneak stuff in. Just go straight, should never be that harsh that you can't bear it. As for flavoring it, that's what blunt wraps are for.

On a side note, while you're smoking, as much as you might feel the need to, NEVER COUGH. It will irritate your throat ever more afterwards. Also, and I'm sure you're aware. Hold it in for a few seconds to let your lungs absorb all that wonderful THC. Otherwise you're literally blowing your money away. Pinch
I don't splel check.
Practice makes perfect! I'm amusing that BIG bag is something that you roll like a blunt or something. I used to suck at it, but now, since I have rolled like thousands of blunts, I'm a pro at it now. Or buy a blunt roller or a bong!
Active
So a dime won't last that long? Haha.
If you tell me how many grams you can get in a "dime" then ill tell you how much i get out of it. Also to one of the above posts, the game's where you hold it in dont work, they dont get you more stonned, they give the effect you are, its just you getting dizzy...
1 dime should be close to 1 gram, but it can be as low as .5 depending on how well your dealer packed it. No to mention the weight of seeds and stems. You can easily polish a dime in one sitting.

For a week? I'd suggest maybe a quarter? (.25 oz)
I don't splel check.