Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to stop trying for good
Bro, we're here to help. Never stop talking to her.
Do you know what you lack? You lack CONFIDENCE!
Dude, you're a boy, she's a girl. If you guys talk much and she doesn't kick you back much there must be an atraction as infinus as it could be.
Just suprise her, talk alot. DO SOMETHNG DIFFERENT. Dare. Innovate. Me her feel different, unique, don't pull the old stinky moves.

Seriously, don't stare at the chat window. Talk. If she's an emotional girl, open up to her. If she loves to laugh just tell her silly jokes. Ask her to the theatre.
My keyword is INNOVATE, be UNIQUE.

Lemme tell you this story.

I sort of like this girl, and she was into me too. But she had doubts cuz I , at that time, was like one girl per week. So I had to prove her wrong.
One thing that helped her change her mind was when I did something completly out of the ordinary.

She leaves home at around 6:30AM to get to university.
We leave live 30 mins away from each other.
And one day I was sick of "waiting" for her to decide and dared myself to do something "unique".
Ok so I stole my dad's car, even without a driving license. Went by her place, at aroung 6 AM. (note that I only had to wake up at around 8-9am.) And left on her door a note, and a rose. You can say this is pretty cheesy, or stinky or w/e. It works. it works and women just love to be surprised.

I told you this story so you understand that in "wierd" or difficult situations we have give the best from ourselves.
Be unique.
Be what she needs.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
Thanks a lot killamuv. Seriously I mean this to everyone who commented. When you feel like you've lost, comments like this really pick you back up and put you back on track. I know now, I can't give up on this, but the first few steps will be hard, getting some confidence and out of a depressed mindset.

Thanks everyone Smile
How often do your paths cross?
hi there, as a female who has just been in this situation with a guy i can totally relate. it would be such a missed opportunity to not tell her how you truely feel. I know it must be hard, but it does seem like she really likes you. She may be afraid, like i was. My situation has no happy ending as we both just left it alone and I have been wanting something unique and innovative to happen to have him show that he genuinely cares and gets rid of all my doubts about him. if you really like her, pick yourself up and ask her for a talk. Look her in the eyes and tell her how you feel. Your gut instincts will tell you once and for all if she is the right girl for you to be with and it will give her a chance to think about it and come back to you. Don't expect, assume and even anticipate a certain scenario. Go to a park or a quiet public place and be respectful as you obviously are being. Before even doing this, you may want to focus on something else for a bit (i know it is hard but if i can do it, so can you) as to not come across desperate. Emotions are hard but you control only yours, not hers. There will be this sense of freedom once you told her as then you never have to guess again and know where you stand. There is no point pining away for someone who just is not interested or worse, playing games. Be mature about this and take ownership of your own feelings. There is never anything wrong about telling someone how you feel. if it is not reciprocated then you know. You will hurt for awhile but then you will move on. Life happens regardless. If she does want something more, then you know and be in the relationship you want. Confidence is key, you can do it. Good luck.
(03-22-2011, 01:43 AM)Eve Wrote: How often do your paths cross?

Not too often in school, but we talk and have such wacky convocations on Facebook. I'm trying to see more of her out of school. But it's damn difficult :L
The next time you see her at school, tell her about a great place you know for pastries/hot chocolate/treats.

Do some research beforehand so that you have a mental list prepared for then. It will be impromptu and relaxed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to stop... EagerToLearn 5 608 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Cant stop cutting my hair! BlueEz 3 1,117 07-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  I don't know how to stop cutting. Ihatemyself. 11 1,287 06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cryptoâ„¢
  A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her. Atmosphere 11 3,981 07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Atmosphere
  How can I stop #Reality 2 636 07-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Last Post: RAT