Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTubeSupport.net
(03-29-2011, 01:21 PM)Š Λ☨∀И Wrote: SEO....?
Search Engine Optimization ?
Youtube would always come first... why ?
Just beacuse youtube are on SEO ?

thanks for your help.....

Yes, think of it in terms of how popular Youtube would be over his newly created forum. He isn't even a fraction of what Youtube is...

Google will sort Keywords by relevance and popularity for it's search queue when it brings up the pages. Page rank is determined that way.
(03-29-2011, 01:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yes, think of it in terms of how popular Youtube would be over his newly created forum. He isn't even a fraction of what Youtube is...

Google will sort Keywords by relevance and popularity for it's search queue when it brings up the pages. Page rank is determined that way.

Ok
thanks for your help my friend....

when you write on google you have more than 2.4 billion page akin to youtube....lol

sorry for my bad english
[Image: l_bf3b360235ef4a9cb0a03799f7e93aeb.jpg]
Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight
Adding to what everyone is saying, it'd probably take 4-5 years of activity before you start getting page 1 on Google for relevant terms.
(03-29-2011, 03:53 PM)Laugh Wrote: Adding to what everyone is saying, it'd probably take 4-5 years of activity before you start getting page 1 on Google for relevant terms.

Yeh, it's either going to be a really huge success, or it will fail miserably. Hate to say it but I don't see it being a huge success. Although I have been proven wrong quite a lot of times before lol.
Yep, "YouTube Support" is something you won't be successful with. Why not try to sell the domain?
Try backlinking your site to get higher ranking.
Nah they won't do anything. And I think it'd be great for a YouTube discussion site on like different methods to get subs, views, likes, favorites, comments, etc!
Nothing will happen, good luck with it.
(03-21-2011, 02:55 PM)Laugh Wrote: I doubt he'd ever get a response.

It is your domain. They can't do anything...unless on the website you say their name or use their logos, etc.

So wrong. People get nailed all the time for having remotely the same domains to companies like Google, Verizon, AT&T, Amazon, Apple, etc.

They will and have taken action in the past and the do have legal ground to force you to hand over the domain even if you clearly state you are not affiliated with them.
Goodluck with your new project. Smile