Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTubeSupport.net
Yeah, the help & support offered by google/youtube is great. Live agent's too.
(06-16-2011, 10:29 PM)LiamLC Wrote: So wrong. People get nailed all the time for having remotely the same domains to companies like Google, Verizon, AT&T, Amazon, Apple, etc.

They will and have taken action in the past and the do have legal ground to force you to hand over the domain even if you clearly state you are not affiliated with them.

What would Youtube stand to gain if they did that? It's not like they can leech a ton of cash out of the creator unless he's rich, then it's a waste of time because the process of even starting a legal confrontation takes a lot of money as well. All that deduction probably won't be worth it for them.
How many money did you purchased this anyway?
Nah there is a reason for youtube support. Well i wouldn't make it youtube support. Just... UnofficalYoutubeForums.net Or something like that. And on the forum you could have a marketplace for selling youtube accoutns/advertising(in the vids).You could have a youtube sub trade section. Maybe even a support section. I'm sure you could make some nice topics up.

You could make guides for youtube SEO tags and such. I'm sure their would be a lot to talk about.