Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higher Project Qualifications
Hello,

I'm currently at the school I attend every tuesday to do my IT Diploma, and today our class of five people have been told about the higher project qualification all people doing any level of diploma on any subject must do.

For this project, we can pick anything we want. As long as it is personally challenging, time constrained, and you learn something from it, it's okay.

There are three types of work we can do. Create a report, Make something or Learn a skill. The main ones to come up were making a video, photography and complex websites.

Has anyone got any ideas for my higher project qualification that meets the above criteria? We have a while to decide, but just wondered if anyone here had any ideas that could beat those mentioned in class.

Thank you for any ideas! Raise them no matter how stupid they are! In class, things like making an amuzements prize grabber were brought up.

Regards,

-GBD

[PS: I know this is sort of in the wrong forum, but I feel this affects my future too much to be put in an inactive board, generally full of discussion topics rather than help on a major decision ;P]