Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hm, This is weird.
(03-22-2011, 07:01 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Baked my friend, the answer for your problem is really simple. You want to know how to find a girl has sweet as she is in your place right?
Ok the answer is..
Well you'll get it soon. The most common problem about this situations is: Ok she's simply awesome and stuff. you wish the girls in your city or w/e were like her. And THAT'S the REAL problem.
DON'T expect to find someone like her! NEVER but I mean NEVER try to find similar people to who you've dated or hang out.

Simple tip: Pay more attention.
What you must do:
Ok, at your school or job or w/e try to find your "victim". She DOESN'T have to be like this one you've told us about. As a matter of fact, YOU can change someones life, and personality completely once you both follow in love. Ok, focous on that girl. Don't mind what she does wrong that you like. Get to know her.

Again I'm going to tell you my story.
I was a complete butthead. Dated like 1-2 a week, every week. Get tired of them and dumped them. And then one day I met this girl. She was like, IDK, different. Well at the first she didn't look much different but after a week or two of talkin each and every day I realised she WAS indeed different from all the others I've ever met. What got my interest at first was that she actually played hard. Bla bla bla, weeks passed and she told me what she likes in boys, and I was like.. fudge I'm an arse, I do nothing of those thing but I'm sorta following in love. So yeah I started to change, even without realising what was happening. And then yeah she says to me all the time that I suprised her in a positive way cuz in the outside I looked totally different. And now we are together for about 18 months :3
My personal record.

ªSumarazing.
Don't "lock" yourself for that girl you're talking about. Go for something different. Completely diff girls can make you feel the same or even better. You're young, you've got time to try. Get to know some of the girls in your place, I mean, REALLY get to know her, get into deep convos. If she has no brains for that then just give up on her and try anothre :3

Easy as hell :3

Wow, Killamuvz. That's a nice response, you seem to know your stuff about girl problems and how to handle them.

I know this girl lives far away, but it's just different. I don't know, My town is really small, I've thought about almost every girl I've met. Like I wonder if I could go out with her and it could work out.. But I never see myself with them, they are all just to worried about what others think and trendy.

I need to find a girl that is different from all the others, all the girls in my town change their minds every day, like one day they'll like Bob Marley " OMG I love him so much." next day, "OMGGG JUSTIN BIEBERRR." Then all of a sudden they're completely different.

I don't know this girl is consistent, she always has different thinking than any others I have talked to, I just wish she didn't live far away.
I should just put Girlfriend on my not to do list, I just don't think I'll find the right one in my town.

[Image: baked1.png]
(03-22-2011, 07:15 AM)Baked Wrote: Wow, Killamuvz. That's a nice response, you seem to know your stuff about girl problems and how to handle them.

I know this girl lives far away, but it's just different. I don't know, My town is really small, I've thought about almost every girl I've met. Like I wonder if I could go out with her and it could work out.. But I never see myself with them, they are all just to worried about what others think and trendy.

I need to find a girl that is different from all the others, all the girls in my town change their minds every day, like one day they'll like Bob Marley " OMG I love him so much." next day, "OMGGG JUSTIN BIEBERRR." Then all of a sudden they're completely different.

I don't know this girl is consistent, she always has different thinking than any others I have talked to, I just wish she didn't live far away.
I should just put Girlfriend on my not to do list, I just don't think I'll find the right one in my town.

Well my friend. if they are all like that then I may call you blind. Cuz you're not seeing that girl that's always away from no brain girls.
Think on EVERY girl there is. Not every cute/hawt girl. Most of the time looks means nothing.

Ok follow this advice. Take a day, walk on your city or w/e. Look. Pay attention and search for that girl that's all alone reading a book. or has this smile on her face. You're just looking the wrong way :3
HOpe I was of some help. Seriously, do as I advised you :3

Should I make like a "hug" thread, were people tell me their problem and I help solving them? :p
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-22-2011, 07:34 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Well my friend. if they are all like that then I may call you blind. Cuz you're not seeing that girl that's always away from no brain girls.
Think on EVERY girl there is. Not every cute/hawt girl. Most of the time looks means nothing.

Ok follow this advice. Take a day, walk on your city or w/e. Look. Pay attention and search for that girl that's all alone reading a book. or has this smile on her face. You're just looking the wrong way :3
HOpe I was of some help. Seriously, do as I advised you :3

Should I make like a "hug" thread, were people tell me their problem and I help solving them? :p

I'm telling you man, there is no girls in my town, for me.
The girls are either weird ( wearing cat suits and not showering ), drug addicts ( that I don't like to get near because I have a bad past ) or as I explained before very inconsistent. I need a girl I'm going to be happy with, none of that trial and error stuff. I wait for the perfect girl, and then I'll try something.
Waiting is the worst to do.
Ok so yeah wait for the perfect girl, but in the mean while get some girls :3
(03-22-2011, 08:16 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Waiting is the worst to do.
Ok so yeah wait for the perfect girl, but in the mean while get some girls :3

I never said I wasn't going to get girls.
I just don't want to get with a girl I know isn't right for me, then they be like "what an butthead ! " Then I'll be like known for that, it's just horrible.
Well I was known for an arseho. And still got girls. But yeah now I'm alot nicer and shiz :3

Well baked my friend, I hope I helped in some way!
(03-22-2011, 09:17 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Well I was known for an arseho. And still got girls. But yeah now I'm alot nicer and shiz :3

Well baked my friend, I hope I helped in some way!

You did, it was awesome getting your views, you're a good member.
(03-22-2011, 09:29 AM)Baked Wrote: You did, it was awesome getting your views, you're a good member.

Thanks baked :3
Aren't you at RATs anymore? D: haven't seen you in a while.
I don't recommend you start a long distance relationship, most of the time they don't work out, but then again sometimes they do. Try getting out more, if you spend time at different places, meeting a girl is most imminent.
Seems like a big crush. Have you ever seriously dated anyone online? Well, maybe you could with her. That is, because, I doubt you will meet her. 1 Mil.+ people in the U.S., so many areas. Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,393 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Am I weird NekoChan 70 20,846 06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Same weird Nightmare everytime... Emo XR 11 1,555 06-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Green Bay
  THis is weird xxx 10 895 06-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Green Bay
  Feelings towards this person/My weird mood Dcrac23 27 6,695 11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Last Post: Malmoc