Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Forum Stats?
For example if you have an old forum and want to revive it..and it gets active again. Then you get 20 members per day but since it went inactive forawhile it says there is only 3 members per day.

How do you reset it?

EDIT:
for mybb
You don't. MyBB calculates these averages with actual data.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Well would it be possible, through a plugin, to trick MyBB into thinking that the day you select is the board creation date so it starts those specific stats (the averages) over again?
I highly doubt that this will be possible.
[Image: GFx11-1.png]
(03-21-2011, 08:11 PM)Yahoo! Wrote: I highly doubt that this will be possible.

It's possible, why wouldn't it be? I just don't know why you would want to do it though.
I guess there is a function like Recount and rebuilt in tools and maintenance tab?
(03-22-2011, 11:32 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: I guess there is a function like Recount and rebuilt in tools and maintenance tab?

Nah that isn't it. And Infinity, I explained in the OP. If you start up your forums again you don't want people thinking you get 2 members per day when for example you are now getting 18.
(03-23-2011, 03:32 PM)Laugh Wrote: Nah that isn't it. And Infinity, I explained in the OP. If you start up your forums again you don't want people thinking you get 2 members per day when for example you are now getting 18.

The activity on the forum should be sufficient enough for them to judge that though
I agree with Infinity I joined SF for example looking at the quality of the forums not the amount of users that join per day.
[Image: banner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 939 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri