Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Religion Do i belong to if any?
(03-20-2011, 09:06 AM)NekoChan Wrote: My history book never said that religion causes world's problems.

Umm, most wars were religion A vs religion B. That or it was nationality A vs nationality B.

So, in short, religion and nationality cause wars.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-20-2011, 09:05 AM)Scalise Wrote: All I've said is that religion causes the world's problems. It's a FACT. Go read a history book.

Nowhere in that statement did I say that what those who still choose to be religious are wrong, nor did I say that God isn't real.

I have nothing more to say if the intent of this argument is to twist words around and manipulate opinions. Good day.

Dude, I'm not twisting your words. You said "Religion is the root of all evil",
which, even though that's your opinion, you're still broadcasting what you believe, sayign that Atheism is better than Religion.
WHich is where that no longer is an opinion, and becomes an attack on
someone else.
(03-20-2011, 09:10 AM)wtftwice Wrote: Umm, most wars were religion A vs religion B. That or it was nationality A vs nationality B.

So, in short, religion and nationality cause wars.

Dude, war=/=feud.

Try having a war that doesn't involve one side thinking they're
correct, and the other one isn't.

That's impossible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your religion and/or philosophy? (try to be respectful) JDBar 1 476 04-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Charles
  What category do *you* belong in? Mous 23 3,622 03-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  Science and religion Petite chien 21 2,278 09-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz