Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Verify paypal with prepaid gift card?
OK, so I went to verify my PayPal with my prepaid gift card i got AWHILE AGO. I seen people talk about verifying their PayPal with a prepaid gift card, but It didn't work, it told me it was trying to verify the address, and It couldn't. Could this be because it was an Argentinian PayPal? (seen in a video that Argentinian PayPals didn't have spending limits but it was a fake) Or is it the card?

Help would be appreciated.
I'm more famous than mountains, I'm more famous than watches.
With those prepaid cards, you normally need to log into their web interface and put your address in the appropriate box.
now you have to use a VBA, so I'm not sure if a CC or VCC can help very much.
No you can't, you have to use a bank account. But after you're verified you can set the primary money source as the prepaid CC.
The above user is correct, you need a vba aswell as a vcc to completly verifiy paypal.
I agree, nowadays, people use VCC or VBA in verifying their paypal account. But I heard IN SOME that it only raises the limit, not verify. Contradicting to others who say that it allows them to verify.
(03-23-2011, 04:46 PM)Elitestate Wrote: The above user is correct, you need a vba aswell as a vcc to completly verifiy paypal.

Why do you need Virtual Bank and Virtual Card, you don't need virtual anything.

Just a bank or a credit card, No need for virtual.
I think Vanilla Mastercards can be used to verify paypals.
[Image: baked1.png]
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'll try to use the prepaid card. I tried before the last time (yea, ikr, confusing) and it gave me a verification code. So i'm guessing that it will do it again if i do it on a US paypal.
Yea, it will take a small fee of maybe like 6 cents out of the back or cc you activate it with. Just check your balances online or through phone and it will show who took it out, the name will contain the verification code. Then paypal will refund you the money it took out.
(03-24-2011, 02:56 PM)cody8295 Wrote: Yea, it will take a small fee of maybe like 6 cents out of the back or cc you activate it with. Just check your balances online or through phone and it will show who took it out, the name will contain the verification code. Then paypal will refund you the money it took out.

They charge $1.95, i checked before i entered it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verify Paypal New York 2 744 12-21-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Solidus