Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Only - Mini Motors & Pitbikes
Hey bro how much is the price to shift in the usa I'm a serious buyer ready to pay PM me please also good luck with sale's.
(03-31-2011, 11:05 PM)FearDaHacker Wrote: Hey bro how much is the price to shift in the usa I'm a serious buyer ready to pay PM me please also good luck with sale's.

Hey, I have pmed you, are you after a pitbike or a mini motor?

Shipping will be calced on location, so i need to know where you live for a price
Cant send pm until i have 10 post so i live in kansas city missouri united state's of america and im looking for a minimotor cycle that goes around atlease 40 or more mph PLease PM me the price and the link to the ebay sale i'll only buy through ebay .
(04-01-2011, 12:09 PM)FearDaHacker Wrote: im looking for a minimotor cycle that goes around atlease 40 or more mph

Good luck with that. Professional street carts go 50-80 MPH.

You'll be lucky to make 30.

I don't splel check.
(04-01-2011, 12:09 PM)FearDaHacker Wrote: Cant send pm until i have 10 post so i live in kansas city missouri united state's of america and im looking for a minimotor cycle that goes around atlease 40 or more mph PLease PM me the price and the link to the ebay sale i'll only buy through ebay .

Im not going to discus this on the forum, pm me when you have 10 posts.
well im not about to go make 10 post just to PM you Look like you just lost 150$+ just cause you don't want to send me the link peace im out.
(04-01-2011, 02:56 PM)FearDaHacker Wrote: well im not about to go make 10 post just to PM you Look like you just lost 150$+ just cause you don't want to send me the link peace im out.

Why did you join this forum if you intention is not to post? You don't belong here, and you obviously didn't want it that badly seeing you're too lazy to get 5 posts to reply.

Good riddance.
I don't splel check.
How about you mind your own son why go spam 6 more post when he could just send me a link to the ebay sale or talk on Aim im not in a rush to get 100 or 200 post so that show's that your a Spammer stay off the post talking smack if your name not in it .

I had one like the top picture,went about 65 KMPH freakin amazing.
Why spam? trying helping out member with problems and so on, If you dont want to make the posts, no bike for you...