Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thread is now closed
(03-19-2011, 11:18 PM)iceybunneh Wrote: I saw the award list o.o;

o_o seriously? Like that won't just be really creeperish like "here's a creepy chick PM'ing creepy pictures of herself"? xD
Who says your creepy XD, nah joking, just do it but explain yourself.
Too true. The best advice is the most productive ones. Everyone faces some issue, part of the strength is facing them, another part, reaching out for support or help and the final part is finding a way to overcome it. great advice from all. Many thanks
Good luck with your journal writing. If you can find a good treatment for the moodiness and other symptoms, please share! I'd love to be less of a dragon lady during this time of the month D:
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Sorry guys, i thought if I am asking about PMS, that it was logical and safe to assume i was a female. but i guess that can get confusing. Have a great Sunday all. Well it is Sunday down under in anycase.
I get mood swings when I wake up in the morning, I'm always crabby xP

On topic;

I'm glad I don't have a vagina;
I'd hate to see me menstruate.
OK, training does help. Channel the frustration (not that there is anything one is angry with) to exhausting the body. During these times of emotions, one is mentally exhausted so i guess it makes sense to train as slow or hard as you can until you feel physically better if possible. Offcourse not always easy when the cramps and the dragon lady comes out first to take over. I swear, one can feel possessed at times. Though controlling alot of stress factors during the month can help. No quick fix guys and girls. It is just another hurdle in life to cope with. I thought maybe there was a cure i did not know of, so lets keep one another informed. it cannot be easy for the guys as much as it is for the ladies. So any guys out there who really likes a girl and wonders why form one day or one minute to the next she acts nice to angry, think about there possibly being a hormonal issue at stake. Often before one can realise it occuring it is over as half the time i cannot catch it and speak calmy about it. Nothing calm happening in my body at that time. I have a few things to try out but the tread mill worked afterwards to balance the state of mind. Question is qhat can work just before and during one is about to get possessed so to speak by hormones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closed Chef 11 1,125 08-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Closed myself Miku 13 1,712 07-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Chef
  This is CLOSED! -Infectious 14 1,243 06-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Last Post: SniperRiflezzzz
  This thread is closed monique12345 10 1,181 03-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: monique12345
  This thread is now closed monique12345 18 1,451 03-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: monique12345