Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people are such idiots
Maybe because he had something to say but you just walked away? Sometimes the best thing you can do is just listen, let a person vent it makes them feel better and makes them feel like they have a friend that cares about what they have to say
People make rumors, he might not even think you're annoying. If he does think you're annoying, ask him if he did. If he starts talking down to you, talk back down to him. It's really hard to try to be friends with many people and not make a few enemies
(03-22-2011, 11:36 PM)ovelayer Wrote: Maybe because he had something to say but you just walked away? Sometimes the best thing you can do is just listen, let a person vent it makes them feel better and makes them feel like they have a friend that cares about what they have to say

i didnt walk away, he did lol

i asked a friend of mine, who asked this guy.. i have a couple of physical disability and this guy told my friend "talking to disabled people is pointless, its not as if we will be best friends or anything"
(03-25-2011, 12:03 AM)Guest Wrote: i asked a friend of mine, who asked this guy.. i have a couple of physical disability and this guy told my friend "talking to disabled people is pointless, its not as if we will be best friends or anything"

That is horrible and ignorant behaviour. You should not feel like you have to ignore it if you don't want to. Personally, this is the type of behaviour that makes me really angry because of how hurtful it is.

What would make you feel better at this stage? Based on your friend's statement, you can report that guy for discrimination. He is not going to see the error of his ways otherwise.

Are there other actions which can help you through this?